Comments on Profile Post by Alucard I

1. Litagano Motscoud
    Litagano Motscoud
    ANSWER THE QUESTION, DRAGONITH
    Aug 14, 2015
  2. Dragonith
    Dragonith
    HOLY SMOKES NO NEED TO YELL.

I do enjoy platformers, though I do prefer other game genres most of the time.

Also, sorry for not answering your question in my sprite thread earlier. Thought I did, but apparently missed it. What do you mean by lush art exactly? I should be able to offer you some tips, but I might be a bit too preoccupied with my own projects at the moment to be of assistance.
    Aug 14, 2015
  3. Alucard I
    Alucard I
    Lush as in kinda realistic, but cartoonish too. It's hard to explain, think of Ori. Same style.
    And it'd be great if you could help, our only artist left due to family problems. But I'll understand if you're busy with other projects.
    Aug 14, 2015
  4. Alucard I
    Alucard I
    (just write me if you're interested >_>)
    Aug 15, 2015
  5. Dragonith
    Dragonith
    *In reply to your previous message. Apologies for the delay, I was out for the majority of the day yesterday.

I'm more specialized in cartoonish style rather than realistic, though I see what you mean by the style you're aiming for. While I'd love to help, as I said I'm pretty loaded at the moment with my own work unfortunately. Perhaps another time. I do wish you luck in finding a replacement.
    Aug 15, 2015