Comments on Profile Post by Jareix Cryvix

1. Elldar
    Elldar
    Nah, he's WAY too OP for that place, I think. ;p
    Jul 25, 2015
  2. Jareix Cryvix
    Jareix Cryvix
    To be honest, we need a OP antagonist. Maybe your quest for vengeance will leave thousands slaughtered, thus making you the antagonist. :P
    Jul 25, 2015
  3. Elldar
    Elldar
    What's the point of antagonist that can't die, though? It would make protagonist and others realise that their quest is pointless and they would either forget it or die. xD Plus I'm not up for heavy roleplay, not this time, anyway. Still, thanks for the offer, I'll also make sure to keep track of this thread. xD
    Jul 25, 2015
  4. Jareix Cryvix
    Jareix Cryvix
    Well, suit yourself, but the plan was to have the protagonists realize that they can't kill him, and then try to either help him finish his quest with no casualties, or try and put his soul to rest.
    Jul 25, 2015
  5. Elldar
    Elldar
    Jul 25, 2015
  6. Jareix Cryvix
    Jareix Cryvix
    Just saying that that is to be the plan, I just thought your character fit the bill.
    Jul 25, 2015
  7. Elldar
    Elldar
    I think my character will refuse to go to rest, once he realizes all the possibilities behind his current state, maybe will start to think straight.
    Jul 25, 2015
  8. Elldar
    Elldar
    Hmm, just curious, does this forum have any other characters that are OP antagonists, maybe not in the same way, but still OP. :P
    Jul 25, 2015
  9. Jareix Cryvix
    Jareix Cryvix
    Well, there is the fact that about half of the crew are highly trained basitin or Ningen mercenaries...
    Jul 25, 2015
  10. Jareix Cryvix
    Jareix Cryvix
    And by that, I mean super powerful OPness. My character is simply a glass cannon. Kills like a flood of novawasp venom, but can only take a couple of punches before being winded.
    Jul 25, 2015
  11. Elldar
    Elldar
    Well, Ningens look creepy as f*** and I'm not really informed on the lore behind Basitin's, but they seem like human-cat hybrid.
    Jul 25, 2015
  12. Elldar
    Elldar
    In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the antagonist(s) would be Ningen(s). :p
    Jul 25, 2015
  13. Jareix Cryvix
    Jareix Cryvix
    Actually, the one current antagonist is hylotl.
    Jul 25, 2015
  14. Elldar
    Elldar
    I'm gonna read through that thread and see for myself, I guess. xD
    Jul 25, 2015
  15. Firepaw Da Cat
    Firepaw Da Cat
    So Elldar, what exactly are you?
    Jul 26, 2015
  16. Elldar
    Elldar
    A spirit of a dead person, craving for vengeance.
    Jul 26, 2015
  17. Firepaw Da Cat
    Firepaw Da Cat
    Why are you craving vengeance?
    Jul 26, 2015
  18. Elldar
    Elldar
    Because I was obviously killed and didn't find peace. :P
    Jul 26, 2015