Comments on Profile Post by Kaiachi

1. Kaiachi
    Kaiachi
    My way of moving the conversation to your profile page, I suppose. My profile got slain yesterday/this morning with the previous conversation. I do agree though, controversial topics are useless! I'd rather enjoy my time than argue.
    Jul 23, 2015
  2. Elldar
    Elldar
    Oh yeah! Can't wait to see with what kinds of armor designs you come up with. Obviously I'll try to help wherever I can. ^^
    Jul 23, 2015
  3. Kaiachi
    Kaiachi
    Thank ya kindly! I walked to that dreadful appointment thing (it was a few miles there, a few miles back) and by the time I got back my legs were just not working anymore. I decided to just eat and sleep when I got home, as opposed to sketching that armor.
    Jul 23, 2015
  4. Elldar
    Elldar
    Ahaha, yeah, your profile page got slain by the talk about floor sleeping, armor design, weapon posing, ''ultimate'' poses, lots of stuff. Now it's time to slay my profile page! xD
    Jul 23, 2015
  5. Elldar
    Elldar
    And yes, I understand as to why you would just get something to eat and doze off, few miles of walking there and back can exaust quite a bit. (I will never forget walking 30 kilometers up and down the mountain, though, all I remember after the walk was that I dozed off in the car instantly...)
    Jul 23, 2015
  6. Kaiachi
    Kaiachi
    Oh gosh, that sounds terribly exhausting. :/ The worst I've ever felt though was at an all-concert during 90+ degree weather, and camping for a week in 90+ degree weather. I was absolutely miserable, and never wanted to walk ever again.
    Jul 23, 2015
  7. Elldar
    Elldar
    +90?! The most you could ever get in my country was +45(now it's a luck if you get +25 during the summer). It must be really hot in your country. :/
    Jul 23, 2015
  8. Kaiachi
    Kaiachi
    Oh, I'm sorry. 90+ Fahrenheit, 33+ Celcius. XD It's still really hot and humid here in the summer.
    Jul 23, 2015
  9. Elldar
    Elldar
    Haha, and I was like ''da hell, why is it hot like in sauna there???'', I did get a laugh after a ''revelation'', so thanks! xD
    Jul 23, 2015
  10. Kaiachi
    Kaiachi
    Haha, sorry about that! :D A problem of translation I suppose. Yeah, it'd be insanely hot at 90+C. No, I'm from good ol' midwestern US. Still hot, but not THAT hot. The whole earth is getting hotter though, so it'll only go up from here!
    Jul 23, 2015
  11. Elldar
    Elldar
    Well, in my country there's a funny situation. Before the temperature could rise up to +45 C during the summer and fall to -35C during the winter. Now it can get up to +25-30 C only during the summer and maximum of -15 - -20 C during the winter. So basically, not only it became colder during summers, it also became warmer during winter. xD
    Jul 23, 2015
  12. Kaiachi
    Kaiachi
    I wish that would happen here. haha It only ever gets warmer and warmer! It's not healthy for some places. :( Well, be sure to stay warm, at any rate. I just finished Bluestar (finally), despite having a cat on my lap at the same time. I'll start on the armor stuff shortly! I ought to draw one of Capn' Kane's Terraria portraits too!
    Jul 23, 2015
  13. Elldar
    Elldar
    I hope you have tons of fun with that. ^^
    Jul 23, 2015
  14. Kaiachi
    Kaiachi
    I'm sure I will! haha.
    Jul 23, 2015