Sep 3, 2018
Mods:
Birthday:
Oct 16, 1989 (Age: 34)
Grad student

Share This Page

SuperMandrew

Cosmic Narwhal, Male, 34

Send you my love on a wire, lift you up everytime.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jMruFHTwrY Dec 10, 2013

SuperMandrew was last seen:
Sep 3, 2018
    1. ShirtyScarab554
      ShirtyScarab554
      I was wondering If I could look at your Screw Attack mod's code so I could work on a mod of my own, I would of course give you credit.
    2. Roxark93
      Roxark93
      Hi can you update the 2D Fighter Mod to work with the current version of starbound Please? =) I really like that mod but i could never use it =( because i entered starbound community only this year =( please can you update that mod? =)
    3. Slammerbit
      Slammerbit
      Hey mandrew i was trying to do your amazing speed booster mod but cant due to the latest patch do you think you could update it to Spirited Giraffe
      my issue may not even be that its not updated
      I start running and right when it activates it stops right after and i cant seem to get it to go past that.
      Thanks
    4. StormTheGates
      StormTheGates
      Hey man, I checked out your Way of the Warrior mod and some of your other work and it was really great.

I was wondering if you might consider doing an updated custom mod guide. I know it is asking a lot of your time, and it would be greatly appreciated.

Personally, I'm trying to do a basic tech mod to replace the targeted blink animation with the darkgas animation and switch out the sound effect. No luck so far.
    5. etcetc
      etcetc
      In your way of the warrior mod, is the background effect just an extremely large projectile?
      1. SuperMandrew
        SuperMandrew
        Correct - as of the time when I developed it, that was the only way to do it. Hopefully one day there will be a better way like a setBackground() function, but that can be abused, and the effects in multiplayer would also have to be taken into consideration.
        Jun 29, 2014
    6. SuperMandrew
      SuperMandrew
    7. SuperMandrew
      SuperMandrew
      Stay gold.
      1. Goldmask99 likes this.
    8. SuperMandrew
      1. Dat Critter likes this.
      2. Dat Critter
        Dat Critter
        Music like that always attracts my attention :D