Jan 1, 2016
Mods:
Birthday:
July 8
Crafting NPCs

Share This Page

Luminaesthesia

Scruffy Nerf-Herder, Male, from Alpha Mu Epsilon IV b

Excited for the new update to see what new modding stuff is available! Jan 8, 2014

Luminaesthesia was last seen:
Jan 1, 2016
    1. turdz
      turdz
      you should randomly log in and give permission for enderlordalatreon to update the mod. it would make me a very happy (space) camper! regardless, thanks for all you've done!
      1. enderlordalatreon likes this.
      2. enderlordalatreon
        enderlordalatreon
        Apparently there's a steam version and I think he's working on that one.
        Nov 26, 2016
    2. enderlordalatreon
      enderlordalatreon
      This this is the only way I know how to contact you, mind if I update "Your starbound crew" mod if you decide you can't or won't update it? Chances of you seeing this post will be slim to none but it's worth a try!
      1. LesserKnown likes this.
    3. dedal
      dedal
      Hello. I have the same problem like METALIK_LaD. I can teleport to the mission planets. I try spawn crew members by commands and everything works fine, but i can't teleport and do quests.
    4. Not That Bad
      Not That Bad
      I cant do the mission human distress since i dont know where the planet is (Btw im useing glad girffi on a 64-bit openGL)
    5. METALIK_LaD
      METALIK_LaD
      Hi, can i have the planet coordinate because i can't teleport there.

Thank you
    6. ScienciestCat
      ScienciestCat
      Is great mod but i'm don't are the first mission ( - YourCrewMod
    7. skullboyfirewalker
      skullboyfirewalker
      for your side quests mod for unstable it keeps saying there's a problem with the avian ship captain npc plz fiz this soon
    8. xDrakkar
      xDrakkar
      Hey, I love your mods SideQuest and Starbound Crew but I'm having a little problem with a quest in Avian Village, "it's Avian Cooking 4" and I can't make the "Cups worth of coffee". Can you help me?
    9. kertrats
      kertrats
      Hey, i tried running the Your Starbound Crew mod and the game crashes before the main menu. The problem apparently is in the crewrobotboss file. Could you help me?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Luminaesthesia
        Luminaesthesia
        if you're pretty sure you know where the error is just send me the error part. hopefully I can get it fixed today.
        Sep 29, 2015
      3. kertrats
        kertrats
        It says the message contains a URL and I can't send it
        Sep 29, 2015
      4. Luminaesthesia
        Luminaesthesia
        Send me a message (not on my profile page) or in the Crew discussion thread, and it should allow you to post the pastebin link or whatever.
        Sep 29, 2015
    10. skullboyfirewalker
      skullboyfirewalker
      can you not use drop box for the updates to star bound sidestorys because I cant download It so can you use something else for it
    11. lhx741852
      lhx741852
      i'm a Chinese starbound player,and i'm very interested in your mod.
      However,in our country,there are few mods available.what's worse,thanks to our gov,we only can visit foreign website Through VPN,which caused the majority of players can not play to your wonderful mods.
      Could you allow me to Reprint and Chinesization your mods in China?
      Thanks a lot,standing for Chinese starbound player。
      1. Electro Bro likes this.
    12. Presios Saiyan
      Presios Saiyan
      Yo. Having a bug where i can't go to a Frozen Volcanic Planet with Frackin' Universe without crashing to death.

Any solution instead of the redundant ones?
    13. Thymios
      Thymios
      I'm using both of your mods, they're pretty awesome, I can craft the Ancient Armor, but where I can craft it?
      1. Luminaesthesia
        Luminaesthesia
        You have to go to the ancient gate in ancient star systems, there you can reach the research center where you can craft. Hope that helps!
        May 13, 2015
    14. Cheezemaniac
      Cheezemaniac
      I've been playing both your mods and I think you're a really talented/skilled modder. :)
    15. Heartstrings
      Heartstrings
      I seem to have an issue. Your mod in the minibossquadruped.monstertype file calls for minibossquadruped.partparams, which is an asset file that does not exist. I don't know how ANYBODY managed to get your mod working without it, it always crashes for me.
      1. Luminaesthesia
        Luminaesthesia
        Thanks for the heads up, I'll see what I can do. Is it right on start up?
        Feb 16, 2015
    16. Enderborn50
      Enderborn50
      Hey bro, I really love the mod but I killed one of the people and my first reaction was to delete the mod and put it back in, it saved my progress with the mod though and made me lose LoveJones forever. I have not been able to get her spawn again and its kinda making me sad because of how good this mod is. If you can update the mod so that you can get the people again that would be great.
      1. Luminaesthesia
        Luminaesthesia
        You can recraft the crew with your basic crafting menu with the c button. Otherwise send me a message and I'll help further.
        Feb 14, 2015
      2. Enderborn50
        Enderborn50
        Haha, wow. I'm surprised I didn't check that, thank you so much bro and your mod really is great.
        Feb 14, 2015
    17. Silverwingbrony
      Silverwingbrony
      http://pastebin.com/xFJCY0fY

Here is the link to the pastebin. Looking at it, seems like none of the files wanted to load, even though I watched him install the mod. What do you make of it?
    18. Sweggy Aryanne
      Sweggy Aryanne
      I installed your mod and now i crash every time i use my quest book or use sail to look at my techs i assume its bcuz of there is still is quest and the finding yur crew replay missions can i fix this?
      1. Luminaesthesia
        Luminaesthesia
        I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand...you're crashing when looking at quests after installing my mod? Do you have other mods installed?
        Feb 6, 2015
      2. Sweggy Aryanne
        Sweggy Aryanne
        Well after i uninstalled your mod i started crashing each time i looked at my quest journal or going to my techs
        Feb 6, 2015
    19. rrokg
      rrokg
      Im on the stable server I didn't download the latest version for the stable because I don't know which one to download. Thank you for helping me too btw ^_^.
    20. woundedwaffle/w
      woundedwaffle/w
      Hey! awesome mod you have here! but i cant find love jones.. i checked everywhere in the prison cant find the spawner checked every chest nook cranny even the ship wreckage and he wasent in the chest at the camp sight! i really want to play this mod! what do i do?
  • About

Birthday:
    July 8
    Crafting NPCs