Hawk Novablast
      The new website looks awesome :D
    4. Hawk Novablast
      Hawk Novablast
      Hooray, 2016! Yay.
      1. Nibolas O Anelbozas likes this.
    5. Hawk Novablast
      Hawk Novablast
      ALIIIIIVE again! The new plans and with how close we're getting to 1.0 have gotten me hyped again, going to be more active on the forums!
      1. SneakyBox
        SneakyBox
        Outstanding!
        Dec 4, 2015
        Hawk Novablast likes this.
    6. Hawk Novablast
      Hawk Novablast
      I will attempt to try to be alive again. Haven't been playing much Starbound and probably won't start up again for awhile but I'm not dead
      1. SneakyBox likes this.
      2. Moon Star
        Moon Star
        ALIIIIVE

Then you're dead.
        Jul 8, 2015
        Hawk Novablast likes this.
    7. Hawk Novablast
      Hawk Novablast
      Thinking about starting up Starbound RP, do you guys recommend any servers?
    8. Hawk Novablast
      Hawk Novablast
      Don't worry I'm alive, just been doing a bit less posting and a bit more stalking lately :P
    9. MysticMalevolence
      MysticMalevolence
      Interesting profile pic... assuming that's the Obsidian you mentioned?
      1. Hawk Novablast likes this.
      2. Hawk Novablast
        Jan 29, 2015
    10. Hawk Novablast
      Hawk Novablast
      Is the stable update actually out yet?
      1. DarkAndStormyKnight
        Jan 28, 2015
      2. MysticMalevolence
        MysticMalevolence
        It is, finally.
        But you knew that, being supreme commander and all...
        Feb 7, 2015
    11. DarkAndStormyKnight
      DarkAndStormyKnight
      *Poof of pixie dust, I appear* BAM! I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE DEAD TO CALL YOU A PUNK! PUNK!
      2. Hawk Novablast
        Jan 28, 2015
      3. DarkAndStormyKnight
        Jan 28, 2015
    12. Owl_Stalker
      Owl_Stalker
      HELLO I AM SPACE SLUG FROM SPACE WE COME TO INVADE YOU HAND OVER ALL WALNUTS NOW OR FACE OUR SOAPY SCRUBBING
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Hawk Novablast
        Hawk Novablast
        No thanks *aims Death Star laz0r cannon*
        Jan 12, 2015
      4. Owl_Stalker
        Owl_Stalker
        *clogs the cannon with walnuts*
        Jan 12, 2015
      5. Hawk Novablast
        Hawk Novablast
        Fine, you win *surrenders*
        Jan 18, 2015
    13. SneakyBox
      SneakyBox
      I'm still wondering how one small comet could carry a deadly beast.....I also think some one is behind all of this........
      2. Hawk Novablast
        Hawk Novablast
        I wouldn't be surprised if Greenfinger and Big Ape were behind its creation. And if our scientists are correct, after the comet hit Earth the creature burrowed into Earth's core and began feeding off its energy.
        Dec 4, 2014
    14. Hawk Novablast
      Hawk Novablast
      Damn communications systems. I was trying to say that some Agaran gave me some GREAT pizza. Didn't tell him I tossed the mushrooms though...
      1. MysticMalevolence and beari78 like this.
    15. Hawk Novablast
      Hawk Novablast
      *BZZT* INCOMING TRANSMISSION Operation: [REDACTED] Agarans...fo us.. atk...last left...hel- SIGNAL LOST COMMUNICATIONS OFFLINE
      1. beari78 likes this.
      2. SneakyBox
        SneakyBox
        DAMN! THE COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS ARE LOST!
        Nov 7, 2014
    16. SneakyBox
      SneakyBox
      What happens now sir?
      2. Hawk Novablast
        Hawk Novablast
        *static*
        Nov 6, 2014
    17. MysticMalevolence
      MysticMalevolence
      Your new profile pic looks like Agent Washington, with blue rather than yellow.
    18. Hawk Novablast
      Hawk Novablast
      So, what's happened while I've been gone?
      1. beari78
        beari78
        Agaran Menace thread is nearly destroyed. XD And there's a new funniest pictures thread after the old one was capped out.
        Sep 28, 2014
      2. Hawk Novablast
        Sep 28, 2014
      3. Type1Ninja
        Type1Ninja
        The nightlies are doing great; Starbound is on its way to becoming the game it should be. :3
        Now that you're back (again) it's my turn to drift in and out of the forums, posting comments here and there, but overall being gone. ^^
        Thanks, school.
        Sep 28, 2014
    19. Hawk Novablast
      Hawk Novablast
      Hi *hides in corner*
    20. Owl_Stalker
      Owl_Stalker
      You are dead fred.
      1. Hawk Novablast
        Sep 28, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    September 18
    Supreme Commander of the USCM
    Name: Hawk Novablast

Personality: Brave and loyal to his friends and allies, Hawk is fairly adventurous, which often leads to him being reckless. He has a very strong moral compass and vision of 'good and evil', which usually causes him to see the world from a black and white perspective.

Items: Omega-42x USCM combat armor, built from Impervium, a midnight black suit of armor resembling Master Chief's armor (Halo), with glowing blue electric lines across the chinks in the armor, and an identical blue visor. The armor has a variety of features, such as night vision, jetpack, Holonet access, a shoulder mounted missile launcher, built-in HUD and a direct link to Hawk's S.A.I.L. R-3KT, his R4-19 plasma assault rifle, an Impervium weapon sharing it's color scheme with his armor, switching between blue plasma bolts, stun blasts and ion shots. Standard USCM plasma pistol with stun capabilities.

Tech: Skyrail Rider, FTL Boost, Gravity Bubble, Heat Protection

Vehicles: Tyrant-class USCM mech (Built out of impervium, painted with the USCM logo and glows with electric blue energy.

Ship: Blue Variant of the Human Dreadnaught from this mod, known as the USS Liopleurodon http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?resources/human-dreadnought.416/

Pets: Grey tabby cat named Nova, with white front paws, a white belly, long white stocking legs, and bright green eyes (for the black patterns on his pelt, which reminded Hawk of a supernova), Fluffy the 'Seamouse' (small blue fish with the body of a mouse, and a mouse tail, but fins and gills) which he keeps in a fish tank. Obsidian, an alien dinosaur-like creature that he took in while on a scouting mission.

Favorite Food/Drink: Pizza and Coca Cola

Companions: His co-pilot and most of his squadron were killed by tentacled stowaways, Hawk for the moment lacks any close friends or family.

Prized Possession: A complete skeleton of the ancient marine reptile from Earth Liopleurodon ferox, kept frozen in suspended animation in a vault in his ship, but one day he intends to look into how cloning technology has been doing.

Appearance: 6'1'', dark brown messy short hair, blue eyes, light skin

Bio: Hawk Novablast was born on Earth, and as a child he always wanted to become a Paleontologist and study marine reptiles. However, due to a terrorist attack that killed his parents when he was only 15, he joined the USCM as soon as he was of age. His potential was quickly realized, and he rose the ranks, becoming Regional Commander at the age of 22, in charge of the security of Planet Earth.

When the tentacles burst out of Earth's core, he successfully escaped aboard the USS Liopleurodon with a squadron of USCM troops, and due the death of the former Supreme Commander, he was hastily promoted by the remnants of the United States government to Supreme Commander. However, several tentacled monsters stowed aboard, and killed off the entire squadron quickly and silently in a matter of two days. He and his kitten Nova barely managed to survive, and the aliens terminated the FTL drive, causing them to run out of fuel in orbit of an unknown planet. Eventually, after a few years of surviving in the wilds of Alpha Omega V III, they managed to make contact with the USCM, and were able to successfully repair the FTL Drive and regroup with Olympus, the USCM space station orbiting Mars...

Interact

Content:
    Steam:
    ULiopleurodon
    Twitter:
    PigJockeySteve

Signature

-Hawk Novablast, Supreme Commander of the USCM (United Systems Colonial Marines)

(Check out my profile for a full character bio)