Mods:

Share This Page

Storm_UK

Existential Complex, Male

Storm_UK was last seen:
Jun 30, 2020
    1. AlphaDrako
      AlphaDrako
      Storm, seriously, i used your tile mod for a long time, but i never look into your other mods... You're a genius, really, your work on these mods are... Totally professional, congratulations for your job, and for making our little pretty universe a little more complete and immersive <3
    2. DWH
      DWH
      Can you please check Steam(Macrochip WIP) ? :) found a bug and have some questions. SFC
      -> The 2 Displays dont keep their color after restarting the game.
    3. Blazer1246
      Blazer1246
      Page 11 on Macrochips Discussion is now a thing... derp :p
    4. Fruiteyes
      Fruiteyes
      Hey, are you planning on updating the Graviton Elevators mod for 1.0 sometime soon?
      1. Storm_UK
        Storm_UK
        I currently have a WIP version on Steam workshop.
        Aug 9, 2016
        Fruiteyes likes this.
    5. Lefl
      Lefl
      Your Graviton Projectors are really nice but could you make an Gravrail which does NOT skip the off state when connected to a wire?
      or atleast make a file patch for that? would be really nice
    6. Biirdy Daysleeper
      Biirdy Daysleeper
      Your mod "More Tiles and greebles" have been Featured. Congratulations !!
      1. Storm_UK likes this.
      2. Storm_UK
        Storm_UK
        Thanks for the nomination :)
        Jul 11, 2015
        Biirdy Daysleeper likes this.
    7. Mackinz
      Mackinz
      Storm, I'm having a problem. I know you worked on making a Lua script that causes characters to move differently when on certain blocks and I am experiencing that effect without knowing what mod is causing it. :|

Here is a pastebin of my active mods, with commentary: http://pastebin.com/vQdQqqY1

Halp.
      1. Mackinz
        Mackinz
        Jun 15, 2015
      2. Mackinz
        Mackinz
        I've isolated the issue to greebles.modpack. It seems you packaged in your edits to player_primary.lua when you updated the mod, so I think you should note that the mod causes changes to how the player moves on certain blocks and in fluids.
        Jun 15, 2015
    8. Markelius
      Markelius
      Heya, just wondering if you're working on porting your Graviton Rails to Upbeat Giraffe like you did Graviton Elevators. I was going to post in the mod's discussion thread but there wasn't one! :P
      1. Storm_UK
        Storm_UK
        Not currently, though should be an easy enough fix when I get around to them.
        Feb 22, 2015
    9. Momentousmario
      Momentousmario
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Storm_UK
        Storm_UK
        Doubt that would be the case, the game loads world areas in as it needs them. I don't know what else to suggest, beyond reinstalling Starbound then adding mods again to see if that works. Sorry its not working for you.
        May 11, 2014
      3. Momentousmario
        Momentousmario
        Well i think Stack trace means an already existing item in the game is conflicting with one in this mod (or the ID's) and crashes to prevent data removal
        May 11, 2014
      4. Storm_UK
        Storm_UK
        Q: Does the new version of the glitch layered shuttle work for you?
        May 21, 2014
    10. sithalo
      sithalo
      i have been trying to use ur graviton elevator mod but i cannot figure out how to use .modpak file. and i cant figure out how to ask on the page lol. any mods i have that are .modpak wont work. if i put it in the mod folder directly then the game will just crash
  • About