draco1122
Last Activity:
Feb 21, 2018
Mods:

Following 1

Share This Page

draco1122

Big Damn Hero, Male

Also just explosives is still on my todo list ded1 said once he done with frackin universe and SB Crew he would help so hope that works out. Feb 25, 2015

draco1122 was last seen:
Feb 21, 2018
    1. draco1122
      draco1122
      Also just explosives is still on my todo list ded1 said once he done with frackin universe and SB Crew he would help so hope that works out.
    2. draco1122
      draco1122
      Limited to 140 characters His mod is Starwars The Ancient Forge and I am working on a updating it.
    3. draco1122
      draco1122
      Just wanted to let everyone know I got hold of Gorefly on the nexus and he gave me permission to update his mod.
    4. StarScribe
      StarScribe
      Hey there. Would like to ask if you can tell more about what happened to your most recent project.

Specifically ship parts mod. I know that MadTulip is back, but you shouldn't just drop it all because of it. It was very abrupt and unwarned, thus got worried. For one, I was looking forward to the content you were working on, perhaps you guys could have a chat and see if you could join in on helping that mod to grow.
    5. Hibob42
      Hibob42
      For someone who doesn't know what he's doing, you sure make some good mods. At least now I have something to use while I wait for their official updates.
    6. draco1122
      draco1122
      I am a modder and a gamer I jump between games so never know what I am doing. Send me a message if you have questions.
  • About