Followers 2

Share This Page

DrBob3002

Big Damn Hero, Male

DrBob3002 was last seen:
Jun 10, 2017
    1. StarScribe
      StarScribe
      Heya, I've seen that you been active around forums... Just checking out of curiosity, are you still interested in modding for startbound? The reason I ask is because that brilliant mod of yours has not been getting the attention it deserves for quite some time.
      1. DrBob3002 likes this.
      2. DrBob3002
        DrBob3002
        When the game has a more steady update cycle that maye rekindle my interest but for now I'm not really into modding all that much. Thanks for the compliment on my mod! It's actually discontinued (I should really update the page saying that, I probably will soon) because Chucklefish have implemented a great official way of transporting liquids themselves in the most recent update.
        Feb 5, 2015
      3. StarScribe
        StarScribe
        Biggest shame, I like your mod better than the "official" method for transporting liquids. :) Would like to see it work along side it. Perhaps if you do not intend to work on it you could release the rights to the community to freely continue it's development... It would be a shame to let it fade away.
        Feb 6, 2015
    2. tieblaster1
      tieblaster1
      Hey man, I need your help. I downloaded your mod, and managed to craft the extractor and extract congealed water, however from this point I can't craft the machine needed to craft the capsules. I have the required materials, I have searched the name on my crafting table's, I never had a previous version of this mod installed and I have already unlocked the Gamma sector.
  • About