Share This Page

RyuujinZERO

Supernova, Male, from United Kingdom

You are filled with PROCRASTINATION! Aug 11, 2016

RyuujinZERO was last seen:
Apr 2, 2019
    1. Yanazake
      Yanazake
      *looks at profile info* ... Man, could you give us a hand? An unofficial release of the avali was made public, but since it's not on the first page of the thread OR the mod's page, people are oblivious to it.
      1. RyuujinZERO
        RyuujinZERO
        Sorry, undoubtedly that'd been rather useful months ago, think it'd still be beneficial for me to do that or has the triage mod got itself ticking over nicely now?

I havn't actually been on the CF forum in months. Though seems like I have a lot of angry messages from people claiming I've been ignoring them. Not sure what's up with that.
        Sep 2, 2015
        Firebird Zoom likes this.
      2. Yanazake
        Yanazake
        Well, actually it can still be good, since many people can still be redirected to your mod somehow instead of the unofficial update. Any help or nudge in the right direction counts. :3
        Sep 11, 2015
    2. xxXLink50Xxx
      xxXLink50Xxx
      Hey Ryu! ;) How are you feeling?
      I know you may have heared this question often now, but are you updating the mod?
      And if yes, when do you think you're release the update? ;D
      (just to let you know: I told a few friends of mine that I'm not starting to play starbound again until the avalis are updated!) 'cause I love this mod so much! :3
      1. neosapian6 likes this.
      2. Mackinz
        Mackinz
        If you haven't heard already, the mod has been unofficially updated for a while now and a download can be found in the Avali mod thread.
        Apr 18, 2015
      3. xxXLink50Xxx
        xxXLink50Xxx
        and where? still is 1.2.4
        Apr 22, 2015
      4. Mackinz
        Mackinz
        Look in the Mods section for Avali (Triage).
        Apr 22, 2015
    3. Skerge2
      Skerge2
      I have found the Avali race modification to be a very wonderful addition to StarBound. So, I was wondering when the update to the Avali race, and if it is going to be soon.
      1. Corosar
        Corosar
        If he does its not gonna be for awhile... last i heard he has had alot to do off the net..as much as i wanna see it... i am happy to patiently wait.
        Mar 28, 2015
    4. Maverlyn
      Maverlyn
      Just have to say WOW to this mod. I tried it on a previous version of starbound and it's by far the best mod i've used. Good work! glad you're feeling better and looking forward to the update :)
    5. MrMadmanx2
      MrMadmanx2
      hay Ryu? I know you don't know me much. but I was wondering if we can become friends. if no, I'll just have to accept it.
      1. cipher2188 and Reginleif like this.
      2. xxXLink50Xxx
        xxXLink50Xxx
        If not you are still mine! :3
        Mar 30, 2015
    6. Mackinz
      Mackinz
      So...

How are you feeling, Ryuu? You've not told anyone if you are over that illness you mentioned before, yet. I'm somewhat concerned about your health, myself.
      1. RyuujinZERO
        RyuujinZERO
        ...I had a stomach bug like, 3 weeks ago?

It was hardly the end of the world xD
        Mar 3, 2015
      2. Mackinz
        Mackinz
        Well, you never said "I'm feeling better now" so I was starting to worry.
        Mar 3, 2015
      3. Mackinz
        Mackinz
        I think you should post a status update, or at least post a bit on the Avali threads so peoples patience is renewed. You didn't respond to my conversation after a few weeks so k was beginning to think some form of muscle disease...
        Mar 3, 2015
    7. Marik Vash
      Marik Vash
      Whatever you do, mate, keep doin' what you love; 'cause you're damn good at it. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. ~M. Vash
    8. GemKnight5
      GemKnight5
      hello good sir, I was wondering what is the states of the avali mod and if there was anything the fan can do to make thing run a little faster. plus I am a big fan of your work and good luck with your work. X3
    9. Jahhirr
      Jahhirr
      UPDATE AVALI MOD! GOD DAMN.
      1. Jonesy
        Jonesy
        There are far politer ways to ask. I'd suggest you use one.
        Mar 3, 2015
      2. Flare2
        Flare2
        You remember how long it took the game itself to get a new stable update? This just goes to show you that patience is a virtue and yelling at Ryuujiin isn't going to speed the damn process up.
        Mar 5, 2015
    10. Materite Swordson
      Materite Swordson
      Cheers on having one of the most downloaded mods. Take your time with the updates, it's quality over quantity.
    11. StarScribe
      StarScribe
      Hey, I tested your Avian tail-feather mod on latest stable upbeat version and it still works. Though your mod for some reason has been moved to "Outdated" section, you should do something about it because this mod doesn't belong in that category!
      1. RyuujinZERO
        RyuujinZERO
        Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Yes I structured the mod in such a way that it is fairly version-proof, it's even nightly compatible. Seems the admin missed the memo and threw it out with the other "old" mods. I'm looking into fixing that now.
        Feb 13, 2015
    12. Dragonazul97
      Dragonazul97
      pleaseeee update Avali Race mod
    13. Raiden Firewing
      Raiden Firewing
      I'd have a question: I want to make an Avali-Plushie ... or rather, want to let one be made, as I'm completely unskilled in such things. Would that be ok, to use your design of the Avali in general as base for a plush toy, whether I'll make it myself or ask someone to do it for me?
      1. MrMadmanx2 likes this.
    14. Inaire777
      Inaire777
      You have posted that this mod will only run on enraged koala build, "(IMPORTANT: This mod will only run on Enraged Koala build)" but have you thought about suggesting it to the dev's as a playable race? not just as a mod but ask if they would be honored to have it as a playable race in their game :3?
      1. buddyit89 likes this.
    15. ShadowSin
      ShadowSin
      Hope you get to feeling better!!
    16. Sabitsuki
      Sabitsuki
      Hope you feel better soon if ya'll are still feeling sick. Just gonna throw my two cents out there and say it might save you a headache or three to just put in bold letters on the mod page 'Updates will come eventually' or something. Lot of people seem to ask due to being too lazy to check around first so should hopefully cull the bulk of the "Updates please" or "You going to update?" messages.
    17. Gonzo18
      Gonzo18
      will you update avali soon :) ????
    18. Arcalane
      Arcalane
      Good luck getting everything updated and sorted out!
      1. KrilltheKill likes this.
    19. RyuujinZERO
      RyuujinZERO
      I will not answer any PMs already answered in the official mod page. Please learn to read
    20. Octavius8
      Octavius8
      we want avali for upbeat giraffe ;w;
      1. jasbest and WillianBK like this.
  • About

Signature

Avali Race Mod - Starbound's fluffiest (And only) nomadic space raptors
    Z̷̢̢̮̝̬̬͔̠ͦ̆͒̔Ǎ̧ͥ͗ͪͥ̌ͩͥ͟͏͙̘̰̤L̙͈̖͚̅͜G̥͔ͨͭ̒͐̌͒̔̈́O͚̒ͮͩ̍̇̂́ͅ ̶̧̦̝̞̗̘̞͖̭͓̽̓͊ͫ̌͒̄̈i̶̱͎̭̖̭͚͙̮̩̽̉̊ͨͧ̉ͣ̀̚Š̛͇̼̤̼̥͉̓̊ͯ̆ͬͨ̚͜ ̛̓ͭ͌͋҉̤͓̪w̨̥̺͚̥̬͔̙̝͓ͦ̔ͦ̀a̸̢͍͚̺̬̽̍͐̌̂̈́t̶̘̔́ͬͩ͛͞C̨̩̭͔ͬ́̾ͫ̓̃͠H̡̤͈̟͈̹̍̋̌̑͐ͪ̒ͣi̸̷̛̤̲͚̲̥̯̣̭̇ͩ͐ͤn̢̻̖͕͙ͤͭͪͭ̏͊̉̾́̕Ḡ͓̬ͦ̾̌̂̀̚̕͢ ̵͎͈̟͇̞̮̘͛̐̔͋ͪ̆́y̺̫͚̰̿̎́Ó̡͈̤͎̥̮̤̜͗̊͗̓̉Ū̿̿͆҉̡̭̙̗͉̠̠̹̬[​IMG]