Existential Complex, Male, from Philadelphia

ProkhorVLG was last seen:
Feb 4, 2023
    1. Berenarion
      Berenarion
      Yes, really sorry :(

Avali and Peglaci look what it's for *people* such
      :)

P.S. the Question whether there is, though, what may be, a way to establish your ship, upbeat giraffe ???
      1. ProkhorVLG
        ProkhorVLG
        I have no idea what upbeat giraffe is. If it's an update, well, I'm not working on it. Sorry.
        Jan 25, 2015
    2. Berenarion
      Berenarion
      I've read the forum saw the screenshots *plans* in this fashion, very cool, you're a genius ! I wish that you all came out ! And look forward to the renewal of this fantastic ship !

With respect Berenarion !
      1. ProkhorVLG
        ProkhorVLG
        Truth is I stopped working on Starbound a long time ago, and just check around once in a while. Problem is, Starbound's massively slow progress killed my interest in modding it. Sorry :( You might want to look into the Avali and Peglaci mods if you're into scifi stuff :)
        Jan 23, 2015
    3. Berenarion
      Berenarion
      Good day ProkhorVLG ! Have been following your mod Intersol Vepr/SOWET - Urania.EODAG.2. Please tell me if it is not a secret, how are things with this mod ? Starbound long has been updated and you have silence ?
    4. Type-Luna
      Type-Luna
      Writing in response to:

"Just to be clear, are you using the latest stable version of the game or not?
      Do not go on multiplayer servers with this ship mod active as well.
      I suggest deleting all shipmod-related files and reinstalling the mod."

Because I can't find a reply feature.

It was in single player, latest stable version (never opted into any of the unstable builds), and it was the only ship mod.
    5. Mr.BurntPyro
      Mr.BurntPyro
      Sooo, do you have a possible aproxomate release period of the neanthrop race mod? I just saw it and am completely blown away by the sheer amazing that you are working to accomplish
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ProkhorVLG
        ProkhorVLG
        I'm not going to rush the release either, I'm probably going to release it around the time I finish settlements and guns completely, which won't happen for while. I really want to have my mod featured, which will take quite a bit of work.
        Apr 22, 2014
      3. Mr.BurntPyro
        Mr.BurntPyro
        Thanks for replying. No need to rush the work. I think every mod user would rather have a Amazing mod than a Amazing concept
        Apr 23, 2014
      4. ProkhorVLG
        ProkhorVLG
        Apr 23, 2014
    6. Kierran
      Kierran
      Thanks from the follow :3
      1. ProkhorVLG
        ProkhorVLG
        Hey, no problem. Love your art. Might make a request at one point :P
        Mar 29, 2014