Dilrax
Mods:
Birthday:
Mar 14, 1993 (Age: 31)
Jack of all trades a master of none.

Share This Page

Dilrax

Ketchup Robot, Male, 31, from Starlight Ordinance [Orbiting a Planet]

You can now find me on the "Avali Triage" discord, just look for "Reni". Dec 4, 2020

1. agmoyer
      agmoyer
      Hey could you help me with something I have noticed you are pretty damn good at making weapons, I am trying to create a somewhat special weapon that I can not quite figure out. I want to create a simple projectile and I figured using the bow files would be an easy way to do so. Problem is I can't get the projectile weapon to stay stationary within the characters hand. It slides up the arm. Any Ideas?
      1. Dilrax
        Dilrax
        i'll move this to pm, so its easier to explain
        Mar 3, 2015
    2. Dilrax
    3. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      <- Meh, this will have to do, good enough for me.
    4. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      This hot weather iv got has slowed mod progression by 68%, were resorting to becoming night owls to compensate.
    5. Snowpup
      Snowpup
      Can't wait until you guys get the armory working! If you ever need to blow off Steam and want to actually play the game you guys should come join Furrybound. The name says why. ^^
      1. Dilrax
        Dilrax
        i appreciate the offer and might look into it when i got time, ty, though i doubt it would be to 'blow of steam' as fairly excitable actually when something works, especially when its new :D
        Feb 10, 2015
      2. Snowpup
        Snowpup
        Haha I understand that. I just got done programming an in-depth sever restart application in C#. Nothing beat the feeling to see it working and logging properly.
        Feb 10, 2015
    6. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      oh its going to be a long night reorganising these files and parts... RENI! Fetch the black marker, were renaming boxes and folders!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Marxon
        Marxon
        I could help! Maybe?
        Feb 8, 2015
      3. Dilrax
        Dilrax
        Its already all been moved around accordingly, so folder paths are set, that was the first thing we did before rewireing the guns and items, though as you know, there's alot of work on the guns to still be done, which is our current focus.
        Feb 8, 2015
      4. Dilrax
        Dilrax
        I also find the thought of two mobile feather dusters hilarious but I know I'm going to regret saying that because of when we get around to fixing the cremator... :| not sure what I fear more... The monsters out side on this frozen planet or two pyromaniacs with an unstable flamethrower... Hahaha ^~^;
        Feb 8, 2015
    7. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      woah... we'v hit Version: v. Upbeat Giraffe. already? crap im still working on these patch's... better get moving and catch up!
    8. Cheter12
      Cheter12
      Can you post a link to where you got your avatar please?
      1. Dilrax
        Dilrax
        http://i58.servimg.com/u/f58/17/81/69/47/2084a312.jpg
        its not drawn for me or anything, its just a picture i found while looking for something else and was kinda really drawn to for an unknown reason, not sure if it was just some weird connection or if i just really liked it, the original artist was someone by the name of Falvie, but other then that i really know nothing about it.
        Jan 19, 2015
    9. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      Back to the Factory eh? This should be good... i hope...
    10. Omegax1991
      Omegax1991
      now its not working the mod is not showing up ??
      1. Dilrax
        Dilrax
        Dec 4, 2014
    11. Omegax1991
      Omegax1991
      hi some reasn i cant get this item called rentek rotary motor its says i need 100 pixels
      and 10 iron bars perfectly generic item plzz help
      1. Dilrax
        Dilrax
        I'll take a look into it.
        Dec 4, 2014
      2. Dilrax
        Dec 4, 2014
    12. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      finally came up with a Icon design for the mod... could be better but im happy enough with how it looks. http://tinyurl.com/qzhbpjz
    13. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      Finishing the final touches on a few things for the Test Version 1.3.9χ, the Nova Vortex should make things pretty interesting... hahaha ^^;
    14. Gamma_Gamer54
      Gamma_Gamer54
      Hey, I'm curious... How did you get your and Renis icon? Did you make it, or from someone else? And also the mod is awesome!
      1. Dilrax
        Dilrax
        the Avali Avatar Art used for reni: http://tinyurl.com/puctgyl,
        it was a direct gift from RyuujinZERO, as for mine its a random pic i liked, creds to the original author though, but if you were asking to the tiny head icon sprites like this one: http://tinyurl.com/nmz2ej4, and the one of reni (somewhere) i put them together my self.
        Nov 27, 2014
    15. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      working on Version 1.3.9χ (chi), adding something new though it would be nice if it didn't totally break starbound forcing me to reinstall.
    16. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      ugh... the festive season again, i really should stop working on these schematics and get some Manufacturing done...
    17. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      Im Getting the Uneasy Feeling That... Reni... is going to Start Cooking Things Again... has Anyone Seen my Fire-Protection Suit?
      1. Cheter12 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Dilrax
        Dilrax
        that's why is sounds like a bad idea to me...
        Aug 31, 2014
      4. Marxon
        Marxon
        No it's a good idea!

I'll go get my flamethrower, this is gonna be great!
        Sep 8, 2014
      5. Dilrax
        Dilrax
        ...flamethrowers are now instock... with verified safety standards to allow operation in the hands of all except for bandits, monsters and reni...
        Nov 16, 2014
    18. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      oh sweet jesus not again... i just know reni is gonna bugger off with a prototype again and use it in something else... for "lolz"... ugh...
    19. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      its taking long and longer to put things together, of course they also require more research and testing, :P
      1. IgnisAlpha
        IgnisAlpha
        Testing.... Always the killer of time. I say take all the time you need! I am in research mode myself on LUA and SB structure, I feel your pain! lol xD
        May 22, 2014
      2. Dilrax
        Dilrax
        Lua's huh? i have yet to get to them.
        May 23, 2014
    20. Dilrax
      Dilrax
      The Official RenTek Avali, Reni can be found in the Starbound Network Now... keep an eye out for him.
      1. RenTek: Reni likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 14, 1993 (Age: 31)
    Jack of all trades a master of none.
    [​IMG]
    The Official RenTek Wolf, Dilrax.

I like making stuff, playing stuff, talking to people, drawing stuff when feeling creative, not the best artist but I'm working on it...

Interact

Content:
    Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/dilrax/
    Twitter:
    RenTekDilrax