Comments on Profile Post by lllOrangeslll

1. Armagon
    Armagon
    Internally we've had extensive discussions about the food system, with fierce debate on both sides of the fence. Ultimately the hunger bar didn't really feel like it was adding much to the core experience for most people (in some cases, outright detracting from it), so for now at the very least, it's going to stay gone.
    Nov 12, 2014
  2. Armagon
    Armagon
    We want to see what the feedback is like once people have actually had a chance to play with the new system as part of our next big update. Depending on how it's received at that time, we may reconsider the bar for harder difficulties, but we won't know until then.

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!
    Nov 12, 2014
  3. eksynn
    eksynn
    ahh i hope this is added as a toggle-able option in character creation or in-game menu... i don't mind losing pixels since i don't really use them much, but i'm not very fond of the idea of permadeath-ing or losing my ore just for the sake of being hungry and cold xD

please add the option to toggle it? (pretty please? (with an alien-meat burger on-top? (that has cheddar cheese in it? (and fries? (with cola?)))))
    Jan 2, 2015
  4. eksynn
    eksynn
    also, happy new year ^^
    Jan 2, 2015