Mods:
Birthday:
Jan 4, 1990 (Age: 34)
Home Page:
Freelance Graphic Designer

Share This Page

Armed Mosquito

Existential Complex, Male, 34, from Colorado

"Bad puns and sarcasm are not interesting commentary. Just be genuinely excited for things! Sincerity is way better than a veil of irony." Jun 26, 2015

Armed Mosquito was last seen:
Dec 5, 2023
    1. Armed Mosquito
      Armed Mosquito
      "Bad puns and sarcasm are not interesting commentary. Just be genuinely excited for things! Sincerity is way better than a veil of irony."
      1. Lonewolf239 likes this.
    2. Armed Mosquito
      Armed Mosquito
      argh! My internet is fighting me like always... O_o
    3. Armed Mosquito
      Armed Mosquito
      I'm a space bound subatomic cosmonaut!
    4. Armed Mosquito
      Armed Mosquito
      back in action working on a set of new projects one of my favorites being Wild Things! check my signature out, excited to come back to life!
    5. Armed Mosquito
      Armed Mosquito
      trying to get profession bound up and running again - at least do that then I will continue a strong development after major update in sb
    6. Armed Mosquito
      Armed Mosquito
      currently working with game development studio, and been pulled away from modding until majority of modeling is done
    7. Armed Mosquito
      Armed Mosquito
      HTML, HTML5, CSS, jQUERY, JAVASCRIPT, PHP, mySql, 2D & 3D Graphic Design, JSON, Newb Pixel Artist, Newb LUA Coder
    8. Armed Mosquito
      Armed Mosquito
      web-dev / modder / graphicDesigner / gamer
    9. Armed Mosquito
      Armed Mosquito
      i gottsa go get me some sleep friends! bb tomorrow
    10. mikeytheking
      mikeytheking
      hey i think found a bug in your mod when ever a bird dies in my game it freezes do you think you might be able to fix that i had to remove your mod from my game to play it without freezing
      1. Armed Mosquito
        Armed Mosquito
        you on 0.1.8 alpha? i thought i had fixed it but sadly my keyboard just broke im typing by clicking tomorrow i can fix it i gotta buy a new keyboard :(
        Mar 13, 2014
    11. Polycromayic
      Polycromayic
      Aye in your mod ProfessionBound how do you obtain Fire Runes?
      1. Armed Mosquito
        Armed Mosquito
        1 Obsidian and 6 Magma Rock - This will all soon be searchable on the main website to sorry that at this time it is not. Soon though you can type this in a search and get instant results, by the way its done with runecrafting station aka table.
        Mar 3, 2014
      2. Armed Mosquito
        Armed Mosquito
        Ok I am starting now to add them items to that list here is the link its a work in progress like the mod tooltips will come into play when they are ready they are being redesigned at this time. Also I am on stage 1 of adding next part i add ingredients to see what is need for crafting
        Mar 4, 2014
    12. Armed Mosquito
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 4, 1990 (Age: 34)
    Home Page:
    http://isaackeller.net
    Freelance Graphic Designer
    Need a graphic designer I might be able to help, I do it professionally on upwork.com and would love to help anyone else get started with freelance graphic design or code work even.

Message me also anytime you need some support with a mod, make sure to get license rights before asking me to look into areas the author may restrict though. Thanks for reading my profile if you'd like contact me on skype!

Interact

Content:
    Steam:
    armedmosquito
    Google Talk:
    isaackeller90@gmail.com
    Twitter:
    isaackeller90

Signature

[​IMG]