Comments on Profile Post by Garneac

1. nababoo
    nababoo
    Things have been getting busier, not as much disposable free time to spend on this site anymore.

How about you? Active on the other sites in which you reside?
    Sep 3, 2014
  2. Garneac
    Garneac
    You shouldn't be on this site, period, but that's just me. :D

I'm still at IGF, going strong. There's always a home for you there, ceramic piggy!
    Sep 3, 2014
  3. nababoo
    nababoo
    I'll saunter over and have a look sometime :)
    Sep 12, 2014
  4. Garneac
    Garneac
    We're, ah, currently embroiled in conflict. Just... Well, just walk along the path bounded by yellow safety paint.

And pay no mind to the screams. Eyes forward!
    Sep 12, 2014
  5. nababoo
    nababoo
    Damn it. Too late. Catch my left foot if you ever find it and bring it back to the rest of my body: it's proven awfully resourceful and tenacious (and well-versed in camouflage, most irritably).

Offer no mercy!
    Sep 13, 2014
  6. nababoo
    nababoo
    What's your username over at IG? I can't seem to search you up.
    Sep 18, 2014
  7. Garneac
    Garneac
    Yeah, I've gone through a couple of name changes. Currently it's Uther Doul. You can, of course, still refer to me as Garneac.

And how's Mercenary Lord, btw?
    Sep 23, 2014
  8. nababoo
    nababoo
    Haven't talked to him in the last several months. He seems like he's fortified the real life aspect of his life, spending less time on Internets.

On another note, I've learned some basics of grammar. The ability to decipher language structure feels reminiscent to that of Asimov's "The Feeling of Power". It makes me wonder how we ever got on without it.
    Sep 23, 2014
  9. Mercenary Lord
    Mercenary Lord
    Garneac, you could have just asked me: I'm still around
    Oct 26, 2014
  10. Garneac
    Garneac
    This site sucks my energy. The more I navigate from page to page, the less I remember, the more tired I become. :D

Good to know you haven't offed yourself, tho!
    Nov 7, 2014
  11. Mercenary Lord
    Mercenary Lord
    I've never had the interest to, myself. I'll be around still.
    Nov 7, 2014