0deneb0
Last Activity:
Jul 30, 2016
Aspiring game art designer

Share This Page

0deneb0

Hard-To-Destroy Reptile, Male, from the darkest regions of Derpspace

On indefinite hiatus. I will not be coming back. If you have questions as to why, see my account information page. Sep 11, 2015

0deneb0 was last seen:
Jul 30, 2016
    1. 0deneb0
      0deneb0
      On indefinite hiatus. I will not be coming back. If you have questions as to why, see my account information page.
      1. TheNarrator
        TheNarrator
        Do you want that badly that people notice your departure that you make three announcements about it? Just take your hat and leave without making a fuzz pal. That's the best thing to do when you have already made up your mind.
        Sep 11, 2015
    2. 0deneb0
      0deneb0
      Check my "about me" page. You might learn something.
    3. 0deneb0
      0deneb0
      On hiatus until further notice.
    4. kawaiiChiimera
      kawaiiChiimera
      Dopo la partita , il Re e il pedone vanno nella stessa scatola.
      1. 0deneb0 likes this.
      2. 0deneb0
        0deneb0
        Very eloquent. But I'll stick to my way of saying it. I prefer the battle over the victory.
        Nov 20, 2014
    5. Myifee
      Myifee
      The man with the.... Plan. And green tribal avatar. And massive merc corp.

Hello!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Myifee
        Myifee
        Can and will do. Gotta draw Zeal his present, finish Coro's, start on Omni's (though I'll demand more from him, his request was vague >:/) Then I can draw whatever you like.

Yes, the sword doesn't count, I'll still do that. Been battling depression a bit, so sorry for the wait.
        Sep 12, 2014
      3. 0deneb0
        0deneb0
        It's fine. Take your time. I know the feeling.
        Sep 12, 2014
      4. Myifee
        Myifee
        Should be working on your sord soon. Been thinking on how I really want it to be, and because I need practice with non-organic objects and shapes, I'm gonna go overboard with the thing.
        Nov 10, 2014
    6. 0deneb0
      0deneb0
      I have returned. The man who brought you: Pocket Eevees and SUPER FLOOFY CHINCHILLAS now returns, with... Dancing Eevees!
    7. 0deneb0
      0deneb0
      In light of recent events, I'll be taking time off from the forums. Should you need to contact me, you'll need to do it elsewhere.
    8. Luna
      Luna
      Hey! Just so you know, you are very very cool. Like, you're legitimately cooler than 98% of the world. Scientifically proven.
      1. 0deneb0
        0deneb0
        Where did you come from? No really, have we met before?
        Jul 24, 2014
    9. XxSilentShadow2
      XxSilentShadow2
      Hello. *walks backwards into the shadows, disappearing*
      1. View previous comments...
      2. XxSilentShadow2
        XxSilentShadow2
        Oh, sorry man, I was just looking on the current visitors list and found you... I feel bad now. ;-;
        Jul 7, 2014
      3. 0deneb0
        0deneb0
        It's fine. I'm just not in the mood to talk right now.
        Jul 7, 2014
      4. XxSilentShadow2
        XxSilentShadow2
        Ok. Get better!

:D
        Jul 7, 2014
    10. 0deneb0
      0deneb0
      I am lost, I am found. I am out of sight and sound. In the dark where I can't see. Only wanting to be me. Better death than to never be free
      1. Marxon
        Marxon
        That path of thinking has lead many to an early grave when taken to the end. You're too much fun for me to let that happen.
        Jul 20, 2014
      2. 0deneb0
        0deneb0
        "Shadows fly, unto the sky. On wings of flame, I'm never tame. Tell me now, can you see. What this world has come to be. Dark descends, high on high. In the darkness, refuse to die. I am lost, I am found. Out of sight and out of sound. In the dark where I can't see. Only wanting to be me. Better death than to never be free." It's a quote from an old poem of mine.
        Jul 20, 2014
    11. 0deneb0
      0deneb0
      And a herp herp herp and a derp derp derp. Derpvee!
    12. 0deneb0
      0deneb0
      No matter how hard life seems, never give up, never loose hope, never stop trying. Things can only get better if you move on, away from now.
    13. 0deneb0
      0deneb0
      A dim light shines brightest in the dark. Never give up, never lose hope, never take your eyes off that light. Live, keep living.
    14. 0deneb0
      0deneb0
      Misery seems to follow me. Whether I'm attracted to those afflicted, or bring it upon them, without fail I find those in pain. I'm so sorry.
    15. 0deneb0
      0deneb0
      Let there be DERP!!!
  • About

Aspiring game art designer
    Several months ago I left due to actions taken by moderators, and indeed even a member of chucklefish themselves. I have no desire to dig up old wounds or antagonize, so I'll leave out the specifics. Suffice to say, I have come to question chucklefish's competency. I'm no expert in business, law, or ethics, nor am I attempting to attack or besmirch the company and it's employees. Regardless, actions taken by them and the moderators have left me with a less than positive opinion. I've given plenty of thought into this, and decided to leave. For good. I've no reason to stay, and many reasons not to. Goodbye.

Signature

Sed iam tempus est, ut relinqueret .
    Goodbye.