Comments on Profile Post by TenaciousTinkerer

1. Evangelion
    Evangelion
    Ohh thanks for asking! :D
    Well not so much since college started sadly... but I plan to return to drawing after things settle down a bit- in terms of homework and all that bluhhhh. I did have a few pieces of recent artwork, but they were done on paper and I don't have a scanner sadly.
    Jul 28, 2014
  2. TenaciousTinkerer
    TenaciousTinkerer
    Damn! When you do return to drawing, would you mind showing me what you make?

Honestly recently ive been curious how the people who were drawing around here are fairing now to see if their talents improved over time, since seeing my own work and noticing a jump in skill and all that.
    Jul 28, 2014
  3. TenaciousTinkerer
    TenaciousTinkerer
    And what have you drawn as well? I'm honestly a little curious what you have drawn, but you don't have a phone with a wire to connect to your computer?
    Jul 28, 2014
  4. Evangelion
    Evangelion
    Of course I could! But truthfully you're much farther ahead of me... Like, I just wonder how you get the lines and colors to look so fitting and soft with each other so that everything just matches up, you know?

Sadly my phone camera is horrendous, it's really just art projects that we had to do in class- I'll show you one if I get a chance haha and my camera isn't being dumb!
    Jul 30, 2014
  5. TenaciousTinkerer
    TenaciousTinkerer
    So far i think i'm progressing rather well. Still have a LOT to learn though, as well with me wanting to learn how to draw in multiple styles.
    Jul 30, 2014
  6. TenaciousTinkerer
    TenaciousTinkerer
    Still need to get down bodies sometimes, because i still mess up with some characters of mine.
    I just really enjoy watching a artist/hobby artist slowly grow better over time. It, makes me happy seeing someone progress like that, ya know?

And haha, sure! Hopefully it doesn't act dumb soon Xp
    Jul 30, 2014
  7. Evangelion
    Evangelion
    I think multiple styles would definitely be interesting, but I'd like to master one style too.
    Yes bodies are my hardest thing to draw, like I'm bad at anatomy. I only really like to draw people too! Of course fantasy landscapes sounds cool too, or monsters with their own anatomy...
    Yep! I understand.
    Aug 1, 2014
  8. TenaciousTinkerer
    TenaciousTinkerer
    Well part of the reason i want to do multiple styles so i can learn a little from each, and slowly start building upon my own personal style.

Sorta like picking out the things i like ya know?
    Aug 2, 2014