Mods:

Share This Page

Pantherine

Pangalactic Porcupine, Male

Pantherine was last seen:
Jun 9, 2020
    1. Greengojira
      Greengojira
      Is there a chance you will update your mod?
    2. Spartan 207
      Spartan 207
      Hi Pantherine! Your Halo Ultra mod has a problem. Whenever I hit E on Cortana my game keeps crashing.
      Here's the link http://pastebin.com/r7tmMd8J
      I don't have any other mods except this one.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Relten
        Relten
        Eh...considering he hasn't been on since august of last year, I don't think posting here makes any difference.
        Feb 7, 2016
        Spartan 207 likes this.
      3. Spartan 207
        Spartan 207
        Worth the try.
        Feb 7, 2016
        Relten likes this.
      4. Relten
        Relten
        Good point.
        Feb 7, 2016
        Spartan 207 likes this.
    3. Starbound playa
      Starbound playa
      I have just realized how long i have kept this account open.
    4. KingPineapple
      KingPineapple
      I got the mod and on the main menu the halo music is there, but nothing else from the mod seems to be there can you please help me
    5. Double-Negative
      Double-Negative
      Hey there! I really like your halo mod! But it would be really cool if you could replace the human AI with cortana or Superintendent! Anyway... great mod!
    6. Gonzo18
      Gonzo18
      Welcome back :)
      1. Pantherine
        Pantherine
        May 25, 2015
    7. Gabers100
      Gabers100
      Pantherine, I just found your halo mod (Didn't know how i didn't see it sooner), but its not working due to the Upbeat Giraffe update. Could you fix it or something? It would be AWESOME to play as a spartan in Starbound! :)
    8. Sploofish
      Sploofish
      Mister Pantherine, a good man indeed for him to creature such a wonderful mod based upon the HALO series. Sir, I must thanks for the wonderful modpack you've made; but I must also ask just two simple questions. Would you mind if a server I'm on uses your modpack in a compilation with others, and possible edit the assets which would most likely include the recipes for fairness when it comes to the server's use?
      1. Pantherine
        Pantherine
        Sure thing,

I would appreciate that any changes you do make be sent to me. If I like what I see I will include the changes in the next update.

Thanks,
        Pantherine
        Jul 23, 2014
    9. EpicNomming
      EpicNomming
      Your Halo Ultra mod has an incompatibility with MMN ammo overhaul; something to do with a flamethrower projectile. Could you please fix this?
    10. doomweapon66
      doomweapon66
      Ok, on the matter of the mod crashing everytime when on the surface i didn't get any log files found but I tried the coding and i'm not sure but, you should try looking into the coding and see what you could do and try to fix it if possible because my computer refuses to show me any log files and send them to you. I tried but check the coding and see what can be done to fix it. Sorry about that :(
      1. Pantherine
        Pantherine
        ... the fix will be in the next update
        Feb 17, 2014
    11. skulledrebel
      skulledrebel
      Hey, I read you're looking for someone to help build a UNSC ship, is that still valid? I've been working on spriting the Orion for a side project, I might be able to help.
  • About