Share This Page

RobitStudios

TAW Developer, Male, from New York, NY

Developer
RobitStudios was last seen:
Apr 28, 2021
    1. Bamboozler
      Bamboozler
      Hey, just letting you know that I'm here :)
    2. Owl_Stalker
      Owl_Stalker
      I LIVE SAP
      Do you?
    3. Serenity
      Serenity
      robitz are da best
    4. Dargona1018
      Dargona1018
      I gotta say, Treasure Adventure Game was amazing, but sadly, I lost a whole day of progress twice, losing over 30% both times, but I got it back the first time.
      I wish I could have finished it because, if I might say, it was one of my favorite Puzzle-Adventure games that I have ever played.
    5. KevinFragger2427
      KevinFragger2427
      Nobody sees true talent until it's paraded in front of their faces. Although you guys might not have much publicity right now, you have one thing going for you, really, all that matters. Perseverance. You set yourself a goal, and you're working to it. And that's talent. Don't get discouraged if it seems no one else notices your hard work. It'll all pay off in the end. All the greats had to start from being the least.
      1. RobitStudios likes this.
    6. ro9ma
      ro9ma
      Hi!I want to make server monitoring on my website.To display its status, the number and the list of players and other data.How can this be done?
    7. Catoosie
      Catoosie
      Who made your new avatar?
      1. RobitStudios
        RobitStudios
        Sep 26, 2013
    8. Polar Bear
      Polar Bear
      Wait, you're here? Cool! TAG is one of my favorite Indie games of all time, so thank you so much for that unforgettable adventure. This remake... I am so excited for it. I wish you the best of luck. Right now though, it already looks pretty great. So, thanks for TAG, and thanks in advance for TAW.
      1. KevinFragger2427 and Vession like this.
    9. 777eza
      777eza
      Let me be the first here to thank you for creating Treasure Adventure Game, it takes me back to the golden age of gaming and has been a shortcut on my desktop since I downloaded it, so once again Thank You Stephen.
      1. KevinFragger2427 likes this.
      2. RobitStudios
        RobitStudios
        Thanks for the kind words. And I LOVE the boat model. Fetal told me your plans for the desktop background and I was psyched. When you finish it, please let me know!
        Jan 24, 2013
      3. 777eza
        777eza
        Will do, I'm pretty much done the modeling just got to texture it then make the other models for the wallpaper
        Jan 25, 2013
  • About

Home Page:
    http://www.robitstudios.com
    Game Designer