Comments on Profile Post by Alucard I

1. Musetrigger
    Musetrigger
    An artist has secrets to keep about his style. But from time to time I'll pass on some helpful knowledge. I don't really have any classes arranged, though. If I did, they'd cost money.
    Jun 9, 2014
  2. Alucard I
    Alucard I
    *whisper* Okaaaaay
    .........( ._.)
    .....( ._.)
    ( ._.)
    .)
    <-I'll be back
    Jun 9, 2014
  3. Alucard I
    Alucard I
    You know, I've always wanted to make a comic, but I don't want to start until I get *some* skill in drawing. So I started to write it as a book. So far I've got only prologue done XD
    Jun 9, 2014
  4. Musetrigger
    Musetrigger
    Hah. Yeah. I'm actually a bit discouraged with coming up with stories, myself.
    Jun 9, 2014
  5. Alucard I
    Alucard I
    I too didn't want to write anything. But friends told me it was nice to read.
    By the way, I can give you the link, if you want to read.
    Jun 9, 2014
  6. Lavranzo
    Lavranzo
    @Alucard I, mind if giving me the link to read? :)
    Jun 25, 2014
  7. Alucard I
    Alucard I
    Do I know you?
    Jun 25, 2014
  8. Marxon
    Marxon
    Darnit Alucard quit stalking the artists!
    Aug 9, 2014
  9. Alucard I
    Alucard I
    I caaaaaaaaan't
    Aug 9, 2014
  10. Marxon
    Marxon
    I will drag you away by the ear if you don't leave these talented people alone!
    Aug 9, 2014
  11. Alucard I
    Alucard I
    But I need someone to teach me, I'm a noob(
    Aug 9, 2014
  12. Marxon
    Marxon
    Okay, Muse... Mind telling Alu here how due to the nature of drawing being mostly muscle memory, repetition, and practice, it cannot easily be taught by another person so much as you learn it on your own?
    Aug 10, 2014
  13. Musetrigger
    Musetrigger
    It does take lots of practice. I've been doing it since I was four.
    Aug 10, 2014
  14. Alucard I
    Alucard I
    I perfectly understand what you're trying to say. I've been told this many times and I should concur maybe. It's just that the fact that I must spend that much time on levelling up my skill frightens me. I don't want to acquire a required amount of art skill by the time I'm forty...
    Aug 10, 2014
  15. Alucard I
    Alucard I
    And, just to clarify, I'm not asking you to teach me again. Your no was enough, I still remember it, it's just that ShadowHunter12 brought up this question again. Hue
    Aug 10, 2014
  16. Marxon
    Marxon
    Problem solved?
    Aug 11, 2014