Comments on Profile Post by Piccolo

1. Sledra
    Sledra
    The ban was for losing your cool, as it quite clearly stated. The ban reason merely gives potential examples that might entail it. Should you continue this bizarre crusade of complaining and moaning at every avenue that presents itself I shall take great pleasure in banning you further.
    Jun 2, 2014
  2. Piccolo
    Piccolo
    Sooo, it's against the rules to complain and state displeasure towards mechanics that I don't like? We're no longer allowed to voice negative opinions on posts? Well, that's good to know. You should probably correct the forum rules...
    Jun 2, 2014
  3. Sledra
    Sledra
    If you honestly see no problem with how you conducted yourself in that thread then you have no place on these forums. Getting pissy because you're getting called on it just makes you look worse.
    Jun 2, 2014
  4. Piccolo
    Piccolo
    Youve so far called me pissy and a dumbass which can be considered against the rules. What I was apparently banned for was a list of complaints that Id withheld until I was bothered by the mods conduct on the forums, which put me in the mood to complain. It certainly didn't break any rules, unlike your cute little outbursts. If anyone doesn't belong on these forums its you and BRAWW.
    Jun 2, 2014