Last Activity:
Nov 19, 2015
Birthday:
June 1
Electrical Engineer

Share This Page

Broken-Steel

Title Not Found, Male, from [REDACTED]

I love the creative influx that follows in the wake in another's passionate work. It's an inspiring process of positive creation/net-gain. Apr 28, 2014

Broken-Steel was last seen:
Nov 19, 2015
    1. Broken-Steel
      Broken-Steel
      I love the creative influx that follows in the wake in another's passionate work. It's an inspiring process of positive creation/net-gain.
    2. Broken-Steel
      Broken-Steel
      Scientific Entrepreneur
  • About

Birthday:
    June 1
    Electrical Engineer
    Science, knowledge, experience, and information.
    If you know much, can what you know help you in circumstances of dire consequences? If you prepare for contemplated possibilities will you not be caught by surprise? The true test of any individual is how effectively and in what way they adapt to their circumstances. Those who do well are ones who have managed to compensate and/or counter to a sufficient extent all of the trials and tribulations set on their path. And yet, even then the finality of their existence is typically set by something that they didn't see coming, something they couldn't handle. So by the end of our journey what really matters, what really cements the evidence of our existence is what we do, how what we do effects others, and what we leave for others to remember us by; be it material or ideological in nature.

Like an important man once said:

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine” - Nikola Tesla

Signature