Comments on Profile Post by MrMadmanx2

1. J_Mourne
    J_Mourne
    Ah, but you assume I have friends! (Let alone friends with DA accounts). No, I'd rather not run it through a middleman if I can help it. Thanks for the reply though.
    Apr 24, 2014
    Firebird Zoom likes this.
  2. Myifee
    Myifee
    That would be me. If you do want one but don't want an account for something, just tell me.

Nexeron's used to working with me, so he'd have no problem unless he had too many comissions already.
    Apr 24, 2014
  3. J_Mourne
    J_Mourne
    That's very gracious of you, but I'm not sure how to repay you for the expense in points.

And I'm also a little unsure about how much in the way of my little niggling details Nexeron would put up with.
    Apr 24, 2014
  4. Myifee
    Myifee
    You're not used to commissioning artists, are you?

For most, the more detail you give them the easier of a time they have, especially given Nexeron's quality of work.

And you don't have to pay me back, I enjoy doing things like this.
    Apr 24, 2014
  5. MrMadmanx2
    MrMadmanx2
    indeed, she's that kind ^^
    Apr 24, 2014
  6. J_Mourne
    J_Mourne
    Well, thank you then. I'll send you a conversation post with the details once I've got them all pulled together. Seriously, I can't thank you enough for this.
    Apr 24, 2014
  7. Myifee
    Myifee
    Sorry for the late reply.

Seeing you this excited for it is all the payment I need. But take your time with it, Nexeron still has a few more commissions to burn through.
    Apr 24, 2014
  8. J_Mourne
    J_Mourne
    Yeah. Gonna think on it at least a day, before I screw something up by rushing.

If you ever need anything in return, just let me know.
    Apr 24, 2014
  9. Myifee
    Myifee
    I appreciate the offer, but it's fine overall.
    Apr 24, 2014