Marxon
Last Activity:
Feb 17, 2019
Mods:

Share This Page

Marxon

Supernova, from Somewhere, in the Twilight Zone

I have been AWOKEN from my SLUMBER! Merely for updating a laser drill though. Jun 23, 2017

Marxon was last seen:
Feb 17, 2019
    1. Marxon
      Marxon
      I don't need your concerns, they won't do me any good, none of it's going to help. I'll shut up about it, so nobody needs to worry about it.
    2. Raieth
      Raieth
      I noticed you have trouble with your cat clawing stuff. I use http://www.softclaws.com/index.php?pet=cat. Quick, easy, painless and doesn't involve chopping of the first two digits of paw.

Hope that helps your chair.
      1. Marxon
        Marxon
        Chair's dead, but I built my own scratching post out of plywood and carpet, works well enough to distract the cat, I will have to look into that though.
        Apr 22, 2014
      2. Marxon
        Marxon
        Holy heck this is genius!
        Apr 22, 2014
    3. Marxon
      Marxon
      There are few things in this world that transcend understanding and meaning, but when you figure out one of them... Everything changes
    4. Marxon
      Marxon
      Break time!
    5. Marxon
      Marxon
      I try to be a good person, it's just that I slip up... a lot.
    6. MrMadmanx2
      MrMadmanx2
      hay shadow, I have a few other questions I'd like to ask you. reply when your free enough, I don't want to be a pest
    7. Marxon
      Marxon
      "Although they call me crazy I care not, for thou art my helper, my strength, and my savior."
    8. Myifee
      Myifee
    9. MrMadmanx2
      MrMadmanx2
      hay Shadow?
    10. Marxon
      Marxon
      Riding the roller coaster of life, holding on with all my strength, hope it's enough.
    11. MrMadmanx2
      MrMadmanx2
      quick question. I found Ore seeds thanks to your mods. but I also got a blue print. can you tell me what crafting station I need to use to find them? I do not want any other info, just the crafting station please.
      1. Marxon
        Marxon
        you need a farm console and I think the recipes are enabled by picking up the appropriate ore.
        Apr 15, 2014
      2. MrMadmanx2
        MrMadmanx2
        thank you. and yes they are. I just need to find the rest of them. I had a coal one. but lost it in a server play with my brother. along with a few dozen other things. may I have one, just one coal seed?
        Apr 15, 2014
    12. Dargona1018
      Dargona1018
      That is one of my favorite profile pictures I have seen.
      1. Marxon
        Marxon
        Well thank you, yours isn't that bad either.
        Apr 7, 2014
      2. Dargona1018
        Dargona1018
        Yea, Deathstroke is most definitely my favorite superhero/villain/mercenary..
        Apr 7, 2014
    13. MrMadmanx2
      MrMadmanx2
      since I seen the Satin Raptor, I have been thinking of some sadistic thoughts
    14. MrMadmanx2
      MrMadmanx2
      thanks for the like. would you like to here it?
      1. Marxon
        Marxon
        Surely.
        Apr 2, 2014
      2. MrMadmanx2
        MrMadmanx2
        Awesome!!!
        I was thinking of a Mutation backstory.

I can't fit it here. so I post a link to it.
        http://sta.sh/0u363wqelem
        I made most of this on the spot
        Apr 2, 2014
    15. Marxon
      Marxon
      Shrimp Ramen noodles taste so much better, with a generous helping of curry. I'm keeping this little curry bottle with me now wherever I go.
    16. Marxon
      Marxon
      Enjoy the Feast of St. Patrick everyone! And this will be the only time I reveal my middle name, is also St. Patrick.
      1. Dolphinowl245 likes this.
      2. Dolphinowl245
        Dolphinowl245
        Do you mean your middle name is patrick?
        Mar 18, 2014
    17. Marxon
      Marxon
      Good lord, the bug reporting system is COMPLETELY broken, more than 2/3 of it is "starbound crashes plz help!"
    18. rainbowdash1859
    19. Marxon
      Marxon
      You are your own worst enemy, don't believe me? Try putting aside something you love to do for something you hate but have to do regardless.
    20. Marxon
      Marxon
      Read the thread on containers data corruption and closed Starbound mere seconds before the game finished loading. Dodged a bullet there.
  • Interact

Content:
    Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Marxon1134/

Signature

Ask.fm page, I'll answer basically anything as long as it's somewhat mature and hopefully thought provoking:
    http://ask.fm/Marxon1134

[​IMG]
    By @acidrica, good stuff.

"To appreciate something truly, you must know what things are like with the compete absence of it, throw it into a box, bury it, and live at least one day as if it never existed. You indeed do not know what you have until it's gone. And once you get to that point, you can understand and appreciate that one thing so absolutely, that you will hold on to it with a force greater than any other one known to man." -my humble opinion