DawnSeeker
Last Activity:
Jul 24, 2014

Share This Page

DawnSeeker

Orbital Explorer, Male

I'm alive ! Been playing heaps of Dota 2 lately , Anyone else play that? Dec 27, 2013

DawnSeeker was last seen:
Jul 24, 2014
    1. Flame080
      Flame080
      haven't seen you in a long time
      1. DawnSeeker likes this.
      2. DawnSeeker
        DawnSeeker
        I know right, it's been too long! Thanks for the love x
        Jul 24, 2014
    2. DawnSeeker
      DawnSeeker
      I'm alive ! Been playing heaps of Dota 2 lately , Anyone else play that?
    3. DawnSeeker
      DawnSeeker
      Yeah I'm going to be gone for a while.. I am very busy in the real life, And these forum warz are kind of not my thing. See ya.
      1. DawnSeeker
        DawnSeeker
        I got a few things done over the week, I will still be rarely on but I'll try and log in some time next week to reply to you's sorry <3.

And if you all wondered where I been, I been working! Yeah that's right we don't all get to leisure. ;) Talking to you boys playing your playstation x
        Dec 19, 2013
      2. MoStLy_aWaKE
        MoStLy_aWaKE
        Best of luck to you sir!

God bless!
        Dec 21, 2013
      3. DawnSeeker
        DawnSeeker
        Aw Thank you <3
        Dec 21, 2013
    4. TroII
      TroII
      I think it is best to continue the conversation here, instead of in the picture thread.
      But I have seen all the Black Lagoon episodes, and I am very sure I have finished Phantom, but as I said, I have not added everything on the list. I mostly use it for personal reminder of where I am on airing animes.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. DawnSeeker
        DawnSeeker
        chock-a-lol no way I suck at self-study.. I would just play video-games instead of studying ! :D
        That's why I like going to their isolated buildings because it's harder to get distracted. Unless you make friends like I did and keep saying blah blah and distract yourself that way
        Dec 17, 2013
      3. TroII
        TroII
        It is all about character, being able to control what you do and avoid impulses like that. It is hard at first, but if you get a strong self-control, it will be very beneficial for the rest of your life. At least it helps me ever since.
        Dec 17, 2013
      4. DawnSeeker
        DawnSeeker
        Yeah you're right :) I hope you do well in the course ^^
        Dec 17, 2013
    5. DawnSeeker
      DawnSeeker
      Dancing at discos, Eating cheese on toast, Yeah you make me merry make me very very happy. :D
  • About