Comments on Profile Post by RyuujinZERO

1. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    Lytzei's gun shop....oooh I'm using it, that's why after I deleted it everything is normal... =w="
    Mar 20, 2014
    onel13hl likes this.
  2. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    oh god, thank you for your msg, I can't wait for the next update ;). And also have some more to ask:
    •I still hard to figure out how to craft weapons and stuffs =w="
    •Is there anyway so other character can craft Avia's stuff?
    Mar 20, 2014
    onel13hl likes this.
  3. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    and I have a question (not ven about your mod) but I really need to know: Do you know how to make a mod that make all gun's bullet go the fastest as impossible ? I feel a little tired when all bullet go... pretty slow :( any Idea?
    Mar 20, 2014
    onel13hl likes this.
  4. RyuujinZERO
    RyuujinZERO
    If you can obtain avali nanoloom/lathe, such as multiplayer or by placing them down. Non-avali can build avali building materials with it.

Guns are randomly generated, but there is a value in their files (under /items/guns/ :p ) that sets their upper and lower speed limit.
    Mar 20, 2014
    onel13hl likes this.
  5. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    hehe, thank you so much, you help me a lot ;) thank you again~
    Mar 20, 2014
    onel13hl likes this.
  6. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    Also I have 1 last question: is it possible to make bullet fly super fast? I mean with every kind of bullet in vanilla game, (except flame gun). Any idea? sir?
    Mar 20, 2014
    onel13hl likes this.
  7. RyuujinZERO
    RyuujinZERO
    Well, like I said if you were to change the upper and lower speed limits for the projectiles in the random generation files for guns.
    Mar 20, 2014
    onel13hl likes this.
  8. Maxiplayer
    Maxiplayer
    •_____•" ....more detail? (please, I have a silly brain)
    Mar 20, 2014
    onel13hl likes this.