NovastarX

Big Damn Hero, Male, 34

I'm back! :D I also made a new mod! Aug 11, 2016

1. NovastarX
      NovastarX
      I'm back! :D I also made a new mod!
    2. NovastarX
      NovastarX
      Working on furnaces. Trying to organize cheat assets for testing. Will test furnace changes to see how the smelting speed works.
    3. NovastarX
      NovastarX
      Still making a new monster type (for a larger mod based off a popular game series.) I'm on the animation stage. It's a pain... Getting there
    4. NovastarX
      NovastarX
      Super excited for the new monster part attack properties. Also for the spawning profiles. Move to biome character spawn profiles next!!! :D
    5. NovastarX
      NovastarX
      Updating my packages. One moment please.
    6. NovastarX
      NovastarX
      What's harder than making a sprite from scratch? Animating the sprite you made from scratch...
    7. NovastarX
      NovastarX
      Got a crazy idea for an NPC race. I'm not sure I should since it might give people nightmares... Not overtly anything. Just unusual.
    8. NovastarX
      NovastarX
      Finished my tiered furnace mod. Already people are suggesting different crafting speeds for them based on level. I'll get to that soon!
    9. NovastarX
      NovastarX
      Almost done with my tiered mod! I'm surprised no one else has done it, though not really since it's so much work! Pixel art is hard.
    10. NovastarX
      NovastarX
      Making a tiered mod. I'll have to do a search to make sure no one else is doing it... I'm surprised the makers haven't done it already!
    11. NovastarX
      NovastarX
      First mod released! It's medium in terms of scope, fairly small in terms of function, and doesn't do much, but it shows my creative side!
    12. NovastarX
      NovastarX
      My hat's going in the game... Super happy!
    13. Darthkitten
      Darthkitten
      Congratulations! Your hat's going in the game!
      1. NovastarX likes this.
    14. Arretez
      Arretez
      Heyo NovastarX! Welcome to Starbound! If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them. However, Pozuski knows WAY more about this game than I do, so I'd say that you should ask him if you want an accurate answer to any questions you have. Hope you enjoy the forums for this awesome game-to-be!
      1. NovastarX likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 22, 1990 (Age: 34)