Jan 1, 2016
Mods:
Birthday:
July 8
Crafting NPCs

Share This Page

Luminaesthesia

Scruffy Nerf-Herder, Male, from Alpha Mu Epsilon IV b

Excited for the new update to see what new modding stuff is available! Jan 8, 2014

Luminaesthesia was last seen:
Jan 1, 2016
    1. kiwikev
      kiwikev
      on your starbound crew mod how do u unlock the base from love-jones u need Perfectly generic item and I can't get it... is it an error or something?
    2. sasofficer
      sasofficer
      Hey, I have an issue in Your Starbound Crew. I got Love-Jones, and saved the Glitch chef (forgot his name). How do I bring him onto the ship? Thanks.
    3. MeerKatRodeo
      MeerKatRodeo
      Im using Colourbound and FCS mods, but i dont think they affect the mod. Im just wondering though, is Love Jones in the jail or in the Beta Phact area, Ive searched the enitre jail and just wondering
      1. kiwikev
        kiwikev
        I found her in the jail
        Jul 18, 2014
    4. Renon
      Renon
      Hey man, with your mod, I have no way to get the first guy, as my coords for that do not work, they take me to a different system. Win7, Enraged Koala. Is there another way?
      1. Luminaesthesia
        Luminaesthesia
        Yup, I believe at tier 3 you gain the ability to craft them. Working on a fix though!
        Mar 3, 2014
      2. Renon
        Renon
        Aight sweet man, thanks
        Mar 4, 2014
    5. honi
      honi
      luminaesthesia where are you from?
    6. MrEpicJon
      MrEpicJon
      Hey i was wondering about using your mod in some videos. Could you get back to me in my messages. Thanks and have a nice day.
      1. Luminaesthesia
        Luminaesthesia
        Certainly, go ahead.
        Feb 15, 2014
    7. WalkingMicrowave
      WalkingMicrowave
      Thanks for replying. I managed to get the crew spawner, but everytime I try to place it down, it just disappears. Any solutions?
      1. Luminaesthesia
        Luminaesthesia
        Well that's not good! Try placing it, beaming down to the planet, then coming back to your ship . If he's not there ( might be sitting in the chair ) exit the game and see if Starbound.log says anything strange.
        Jan 31, 2014
    8. Front Row
      Front Row
      Great job on Starbound Crew ! Thx for updating it so fast ! Keep up this awesomeness ;)
      Cheers
      Front Row
    9. Hykudoru
      Hykudoru
      Question, How do I install this mod? Many installations fail with others. I would like to test this mod out. I've unzipped many mods.
      1. Luminaesthesia
        Luminaesthesia
        Unzip the mod, then find the Starbound folder found under your Steam folder. Place YourCrewMod in the mods folder and run the game as an admin. Then you should be good to go'
        Jan 10, 2014
    10. Luminaesthesia
      Luminaesthesia
      Excited for the new update to see what new modding stuff is available!
      1. Front Row likes this.
    11. Sarzael
      Sarzael
      Welcome to the forums :O
  • About

Birthday:
    July 8
    Crafting NPCs