Mods:

Share This Page

aMannus

Space Kumquat, Male

aMannus was last seen:
May 24, 2018
    1. mdtrelea
      mdtrelea
      you are not really going to update this, are you.
    2. mdtrelea
      mdtrelea
      are you still working on updating the Creative Mod? Loved playing the game this way. Hope you still update it.
    3. Ivskran
      Ivskran
      Just so you know, your mod has been apropriated by some chap in the Steam Workshop. The stubborn lad won't even give you any credit.
      Awesome mod by the way.
      1. medhathobo likes this.
      2. Iris Blanche
        Iris Blanche
        The mod theft already began? o.O
        Jul 22, 2016
    4. icelltroo
      icelltroo
      update plz
    5. plazacooljo
      plazacooljo
      The creativemode mod is really good, I used it for all versions that I`ve played.But you have to make an update :)
    6. maxim0129
      maxim0129
      hey i dont want to sound to demanding but can you update this mod so it works in spirited giraffe please, it sounds really useful and i think you did a good job on it
    7. glasspug
      glasspug
      I know updating mods like the creative mod can be trouble, but I hope it gets updated soon.
      1. maxim0129 likes this.
    8. ninjacat313
      ninjacat313
      ok not i get it i dit instal the newest one
    9. LazySword1
      LazySword1
      hi when i install the mod, i press c and there is no ultimate box? Please Help!
    10. mollygos
      mollygos
      Heya! You've got a new badge. Thanks for contributing to the modding community. :D
      1. aMannus
        aMannus
        Wow. Uhh. What have I done for the community to even deserve this? :O
        Jun 27, 2014
    11. ShadowTormenter
      ShadowTormenter
      hey aMannus for some reason the dropbox link for CreativeMod isn't working and I don't want to have to pay to make a nexusmods account, is there any chance you could add me on Skype to send the file or send it through email please?
      1. aMannus
        aMannus
        I'm not using any dropbox links, except for old versions. Download the latest version instead.
        Mar 7, 2014
      2. ShadowTormenter
        ShadowTormenter
        k thanks :)
        Mar 8, 2014
    12. rainbowdash1859
      rainbowdash1859
      ok. how do i do that? i'm a noob when it comes to things like that.
    13. rainbowdash1859
      rainbowdash1859
      (i don't know how else to reply back to you so i will do it here)
      i'm not in multiplayer, i started one of my characters and my first box wasn't there so i got a new one and when i went to place it down i couldn't see the box and it wouldn't let me place it
      1. aMannus
        aMannus
        Post your starbound.log to pastebin.com and send me the link to it. I'll have a look at it tomorrow evening, I really need to get some sleep first now.
        Feb 26, 2014
    14. craggy
      craggy
      please update creative mod for enraged koala :(
    15. User011232
      User011232
      Thank you so much for the CreativeMode mod. Please keep it up. Having a nice colorful character to play with is nice, but building whatever I want to give them their very own, special home IN SPACE is what really drives me to play this game (yeah, it's already an awesome game, really love it, but I totally LOVE to build things!). Thank you so much putting so much effort into this mod! ♥
    16. zorodayo
      zorodayo
      CreativeMode  Thank you Update
    17. Lusfella
      Lusfella
      The sector unlockers did not work for me, only the X sector worked.
      I tried on 3 characters and this was before I had any other mods installed and I'd not done any edits to any files.
      1. aMannus
        aMannus
        Hmm. I'm sadly not at home right now so I can't try it, but I don't see why they would suddenly stop working with the last update.. Just to make sure, you do know that stuff like the 3D printer unlocker does only need to be crafted to have it's effect? You don't have to use it or anything, as soon as you craft it the items are available in the 3D printer.
        Jan 31, 2014
      2. Lusfella
        Lusfella
        The 3D one works, even if it's not quite complete yet which I'm very eager for it to be, it's just the sector stuff that seems to not work.
        I mean, you can still spawn in the Mark # unlockers to get the sectors anyway but still a bit odd that they weren't working.
        Jan 31, 2014
      3. aMannus
        aMannus
        That is definitely odd and not how it's supposed to be. I'll have to check it out as soon as I get home.
        Jan 31, 2014
    18. NavalSanctum
      NavalSanctum
      About the Creative mode mod, are you by any chance going to update it to Furious Koala ? Or if you can't than is there a way to make my version Angry Koala?
      1. LasseKB likes this.
      2. Lusfella
        Lusfella
        It's updated!
        Jan 31, 2014
    19. Techwire
      Techwire
      Great mod man I love using it however I have to re-download it but the drop box link is broken.
    20. Thomas25181
      Thomas25181
      Just incase YOU need to add a racial/decorations box their are no Avian doors or test tubes or any of that coll stuff!!!!!
  • About