Comments on Profile Post by Brockway

1. Crashdoom
  2. Brockway
    Brockway
    Thanks, so it's just you right now working on that ?
    Jan 29, 2014
  3. Brockway
    Brockway
    Also, it is normal there is only an exe file ? dont need tons of more dll anymore ?
    Jan 29, 2014
  4. Crashdoom
    Crashdoom
    Jan 29, 2014
  5. Crashdoom
    Crashdoom
    Jan 29, 2014
  6. Brockway
    Brockway
    Thanks for the link, i get the dll from a previous installation anyway since i figure it out this is not working without them.
    Jan 29, 2014
  7. Brockway
    Brockway
    Also are you agree of me creating a non-official tread about your tool on this forum ?
    Jan 29, 2014
  8. Crashdoom
    Crashdoom
    @Brockway I don't believe Chucklefish are permitting the posting of applications with executable files (.exe's) on the forums
    Jan 29, 2014
  9. Brockway
    Brockway
    I dont whant to post exe, just link to the respective ressources and a tutorial for making it work...
    Jan 30, 2014
  10. Brockway
    Brockway
    Jan 30, 2014
  11. Brockway
    Brockway
    hummm, starrybound seem to not shuting down the server sometimes and have to kill process manually, this might be the source of my problem. I will try again later...
    Jan 30, 2014
  12. Crashdoom
    Crashdoom
    Brockway: If you're trying locally, make sure you add the port to the end of the address. The error at the top of the program is safe to ignore at the moment. It should close the process when launching though...
    Jan 30, 2014
  13. Brockway
    Brockway
    i never trying local i have a vps, i really think this is due to the server not shuting down properly last time, when i try before, it was fine, i will try again this night or tommorow...
    What are the next features planned ?
    Jan 30, 2014