Mods:

Share This Page

Errors4l

Spaceman Spiff, Male

Errors4l was last seen:
Jan 18, 2023
    1. ThornyFlora
      ThornyFlora
      Hello! I am attempting to use the Keybinds library for a mod I am making, but I get this error when I try to initialize it:

[Error] Exception while invoking lua function 'update'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/keybinds.lua"]:102: attempt to call a nil value (upvalue 'originalUpdate')
      stack traceback:

Is this because of the recent updates to Starbound?
      1. Errors4l
        Aug 3, 2017
    2. Kaede Grimwater
      Kaede Grimwater
      That is a nice avatar picture.
      1. Errors4l and MilkCalf like this.
    3. williamcll
      williamcll
      Hi, what kind of status effects causes a player to be beamed back to their ship? And is it possible to be immune to it?
      1. Errors4l
        Errors4l
        Don't know, check the assets! Pretty sure they have "beam" in the name, but they shouldn't work on players.
        Feb 18, 2017
      2. williamcll
        williamcll
        alright, thanks, I figured out they used some kind of glitched monster to kick everyone back to the ship.

Another question, how do I make a weapon alt-fire so that it shoots out plasmatorpedo or is that impossible?
        Mar 2, 2017
      3. williamcll
        williamcll
        Oh alright I figured it out, thanks.
        Jun 25, 2017
    4. blaine871
      blaine871
      So. I used LuAnimator. So far all steps have been completed. But Starcheat wont accept it. I then looked at the Wiki and realized the starcheat export option was gone from the previous version. I am also not entirely sure where I am to put the spawn item command Json in the starbound folder. I would truly appreciate your help. Ive come so far just to be stumped. XP
      1. View previous comments...
      2. blaine871
        blaine871
        Alright. Ive got everything down and its working! Thank you. The Wiki might be a bit outdated on some minor things though. But im sure you are busy with other things so no rush on that. Thanks again!
        Jan 5, 2017
      3. Errors4l
        Errors4l
        Jan 5, 2017
      4. blaine871
        blaine871
        Alright. Also, Thank you for your hard work into these programs. Not many people who put their own time to make these things for the community get thanked enough for their work So. Again, thank you. :)
        Jan 9, 2017
        Errors4l likes this.
    5. williamcll
      williamcll
      Hi, I'm using the amazing drawables generator but it seems like the inventory icon is bugging out, parts of the item on the inventoryicon doesn't appear at all!
      1. Errors4l
        Errors4l
        Could you DM me the image you used so I can see for myself?
        Dec 13, 2016
      2. williamcll
        Dec 14, 2016
      3. Errors4l
        Errors4l
        Dec 14, 2016
    6. Shadox2.0
      Shadox2.0
      Btw i wanna ask you , do you think its possible to make a mod for a 3th shortcut bar ?

If yes it could help everyone for everything (but the idea come first for Wedit tools x) , also if its the case you think you can try to make it please ?

Edit : ok ^^ atleast we know lol
      1. Errors4l
        Errors4l
        Sadly not possible. Sorry!
        Aug 13, 2016
    7. Shadox2.0
      Shadox2.0
      Hi and thanks for your mod , THE mod (of cours i speak about world edit) , a tool already well know in minecraft since some years , a must-have for everyone who like build or create , and YOU made it for starbound , it opens possibilities almost endless ^^ you deserve more follower.
      1. Errors4l likes this.
    8. Horatio_2001
      Horatio_2001
      Hey. Add a furniture mod dye. (wardrobe)
      1. Errors4l
        Errors4l
        A friend of mine, Magicks_, actually has an unfinished dye interface. It's currently targeted at clothes but he might add in object support.
        Aug 6, 2016
    9. Asheilias
      Asheilias
      Greetings! So I hear you have an editor of maps but I don't see it anywhere in your mods list. Also I would like to know if theres a way to make SBSE compatible with Nightly Builds.
      1. Errors4l
        Errors4l
        Jul 1, 2016
      2. Errors4l
        Errors4l
        (I had to write two posts due to the character limit)
        I haven't worked with SBSE and it's not open source, so I can't help you with the compatibility thing.
        Jul 1, 2016
    10. Ayybloop
      Ayybloop
      1. Errors4l
        Errors4l
        I've replied to the PM you sent me. Hope it helps!
        Apr 3, 2016
    11. Mitchcoolar
      Mitchcoolar
      Oh sorry there was a typo i did in the review, i was meant to say "spawnableitempack and spawnableitempackOBJECTS"
      also i checked the mods folder there wasn't another outdated version of the mod.
      1. Errors4l
        Errors4l
        Every version has the same folder name. Please remove the folder entirely and then unpack the latest version (currently v3.32).
        Jan 22, 2016
    12. bobbilc
      bobbilc
      well nice seeing you here... its me Jeremy Rx1052 but now i am known has Alfred Ikzk its nice to see you again.
    13. Model QT-377665
      Model QT-377665
      Just a quick thanks for the Spawnable Items Mod, been trying out mods and I've had to keep wiping my characters. This'll really help with getting back to my last progress on them(And Maybe a Keytar if I feel like it)
    14. WhatCode
      WhatCode
      Hey man i was just wondering if you could make this compatible with the Survivalist mod? I seem to need ores BAD. please let me know
    15. ki11erryan
      ki11erryan
      Hey! I initiated the conversation that has the information about the missing guns in the Spinning Wheel. Did you check it?
    16. kasdaser
      kasdaser
      Hey.
      The new version of Starboynd's ... and time would have to upgrade and mod))
      I hope you will soon renewest your mod.
    17. vzqzgqadgr
    18. Panman111
      Panman111
      Hey man, when I downloaded and installed your mod, all recipes transferred over to my metal workstation ect. This includes any new character I make even when the mod is uninstalled. Do you know how to fix it?
    19. TheWaffleKnight
      TheWaffleKnight
      The new update just came in today, it would great if you started working on a new version for Furious Koala. You're mod's awesome!
      1. Errors4l
        Errors4l
        Thanks, but please read my last reply to the discussion thread.
        Jan 26, 2014
    20. Headhter
      Headhter
      Hey ya bro, the object spawner doesnt work on ur mod any ideas?
      armor and weapons works though.....
  • About