Jan 10, 2018

Share This Page

Crashdoom

Pangalactic Porcupine, Male

Crashdoom was last seen:
Jan 10, 2018
    1. Marxon
      Marxon
      Nothing to say for yourself on your profile?
      Then again, haven't been here for a while.
    2. Balliztica
      Balliztica
      I get an error while trying to connect locally: Join Failed! Timeout while establishing connection.
      I include the port and I have port forwarded, the server side error looks like this:
      Accepting new connection
      Connection Failed: Sent invalid packet ID [0].

... Please help
    3. Butterscotch
      Butterscotch
      I think that kitty is gonna eat me....
    4. MCsocko
      MCsocko
      Update the starrybound server Por Favor!
    5. LainSzvahl
      LainSzvahl
      1. Crashdoom
        Crashdoom
        Feb 5, 2014
      2. LainSzvahl
        LainSzvahl
        wow.. i have no idea how to work that build thing... cant find the binaries to download.
        Feb 17, 2014
    6. Brockway
      Brockway
    7. Brockway
      Brockway
      Hi, i get back to you since we talk on the forum. Did you have a working version of Starrybound to send me right now ? What about Bacon say, anyway to get a faster and better wrapper working the 2 of you together ? Did the tshock team will join you ? Those guys are the best :)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Brockway
        Brockway
        hummm, starrybound seem to not shuting down the server sometimes and have to kill process manually, this might be the source of my problem. I will try again later...
        Jan 30, 2014
      3. Crashdoom
        Crashdoom
        Brockway: If you're trying locally, make sure you add the port to the end of the address. The error at the top of the program is safe to ignore at the moment. It should close the process when launching though...
        Jan 30, 2014
      4. Brockway
        Brockway
        i never trying local i have a vps, i really think this is due to the server not shuting down properly last time, when i try before, it was fine, i will try again this night or tommorow...
        What are the next features planned ?
        Jan 30, 2014
    8. Bacon
      Bacon
      1. noxturno
        noxturno
        is the installation the same as starrybound ? any ideas?
        Jan 28, 2014
    9. Paragon123
      Paragon123
      I am using starrybound to run a local server but I getting alot ofdisconnects. I'm able to join the server but instantly get disconnected... when I finally make it to the ship I get disconnected when I try to warp/beam to planet.
      I am building the server from source. Not nearly as big an issue when using vanilla server... but would rather use starrybound
      1. Paragon123
        Paragon123
        Sorry to be terse, very limited message size.
        Jan 21, 2014
    10. Snowpup
      Snowpup
      Don't leave us friend.
      1. Crashdoom
        Crashdoom
        I'm not going anywhere x3
        Jan 20, 2014
    11. JeanneBing
      JeanneBing
      Such a shame Starrybound can't be used anymore. It seemed like a perfect solution to all of the things my server desperately needed.
      1. Crashdoom
        Crashdoom
        I am developing it as a private project for my own server considering all of the drama, if you want to use it until Chucklefish get around to fixing their things then email me at crashdoom[at]avilance[dot]com :3
        Jan 20, 2014
    12. Mathew9R
      Mathew9R
      EDIT: Urgh... Had to delete all the server files which were with Starrybound, Going back to the normal client sucks but I have to...
      1. Crashdoom
    13. Awesomized
      Awesomized
      I didn't know you played Starbound. :o
    14. Jonesy
      Jonesy
      Nice avatar. :)
  • About