Sep 29, 2019
Mods:

Followers 2

Birthday:
Dec 6, 1988 (Age: 35)
Yarr! What do you think I am?!

Share This Page

Malicante

Phantasmal Quasar, Male, 35, from Nowhere you Landlubbers'll be!

Contemplating reviving Spawnbound. Need to work harder this time. Mar 16, 2015

Malicante was last seen:
Sep 29, 2019
    1. Malicante
      Malicante
      Contemplating reviving Spawnbound. Need to work harder this time.
    2. Plushie69
      Plushie69
      I miss you Malicante!
      You and all your knockledge!
      And ofcourse miss your Mods!
      Bring back Spawnbound!
    3. bjornfeuer
      bjornfeuer
      Spawnbound doesn't work anymore!
    4. Pokemondragon13
      Pokemondragon13
      please get on you raid call right now
    5. Pokemondragon13
      Pokemondragon13
      so when ever you can get on you raid call room if I am not in it I will post a message following this one up saying so
    6. Pokemondragon13
      Pokemondragon13
      think you could come on raid call in 3 hours?
    7. Pokemondragon13
      Pokemondragon13
      Get on your Raid call room I will tell you everything
    8. Pokemondragon13
      Pokemondragon13
      what's your time zone?
      1. Malicante
        Malicante
        At the moment I'm on RMST (Reversed Mountain Standard Time) Which is just a fancy way of saying MST, but my sleep is reversed atm.
        Jan 5, 2014
    9. Pokemondragon13
      Pokemondragon13
      No problem come on your raid call channel I will have a membership request with all the details.
    10. Pokemondragon13
      Pokemondragon13
      Well him and her broke up and no one had heard of her since and the owner doesn't come on much. Oh and I wont talk about any of this with out your permission. The co owner will do everything he can for the server including only getting four hours of sleep each night.
      1. Malicante
        Malicante
        Heh, doesn't that just sound familiar. All of it, that is. The owner being away, the admin/co-owner running the show, that certain female doing... well, what she does best, and the barely getting any sleep to make sure the server runs well.
        Jan 4, 2014
      2. Malicante
        Malicante
        Perhaps I should pop in and see how things are. After all, I want to see how much of our hard work has survived the (shit)storm that assisted with my hastiness in vanishing from the scene. Of course I'll need the new info.
        Jan 4, 2014
    11. Pokemondragon13
      Pokemondragon13
      The staff pretty much runs the server the owner doesn't even come on that often. Want me to tell them that it wasn't your friends fault? Or do you want to tell them your self. Oh and tell your friend the co owner loves dragonites he should know who it is. Pretty much the co owner does most of the stuff these days he does his best to make it the best he can unlike most of the staff he is mature.
    12. Pokemondragon13
      Pokemondragon13
      Well, People on a server I am now mod on talk about how amazing you where how pretty much you ran the server and they talk about you like your a god. People hate the person who they think made you leave. The owner said to ban that player on site if he comes on. Oh and I heard you like magikarp bombing. I think you know the server I am talking about.
      1. Malicante
        Malicante
        Indeedly I do know that server. I was the head of the admin under the owner, and I did my best to keep things running smoothly. The one(s) who made me leave, are nowhere near the people everyone thought, as the person everyone thinks it is, is actually one of my best friends. The owner and the girl who was with said friend, are the reason I left. That girl, if I've been watching things right, is now his assistant.
        Jan 3, 2014
      2. Malicante
        Malicante
        And yes, I do love my magikarp bombing.
        Jan 3, 2014
    13. Pokemondragon13
      Pokemondragon13
      Because I have heard your username before on minecraft.
      1. Malicante
        Malicante
        I used to, but from about 1.2.5 to 1.6 I was gettign annoyed with the small changes to the game, then when the zombie flood happened I quit. Got sick and tired fo the lack of other mobs to hunt.

So which server do you remember me from?
        Jan 2, 2014
    14. Pokemondragon13
      Pokemondragon13
      Hello you play minecraft?
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 6, 1988 (Age: 35)
    Yarr! What do you think I am?!

Signature

It doesn't work like that! Why not? Because I say it doesn't, Y'arrharharrrr!