PAHAHAHAHAHA
    Jan 9, 2014
  2. NoahGoldFox
    NoahGoldFox
    your name is retarded
    Jan 9, 2014
  3. Stu and Improved
    Stu and Improved
    Your fetish is the reason so many parents view the Internet as a hive of pedophiles.
    Jan 9, 2014
  4. NoahGoldFox
    NoahGoldFox
    your obviously a troll account.
    Jan 9, 2014
  5. Stu and Improved
    Stu and Improved
    You obviously have so little social ability that if you get into an argument on the Internet you feel like you're doing something with your life.
    Jan 9, 2014
  6. Tleno
    Tleno
    Pardon me? The way you just rammed in with insults is non-indicative of your own manners, social skills or intelligence. Please cease these trolling activities as they are nothing more than minor annoyances.
    Jan 9, 2014
  7. Stu and Improved
    Stu and Improved
    You say that like I started it.
    Jan 9, 2014
  8. Tleno
    Tleno
    Stu Pidface PAHAHAHAHAHA
    Today at 7:39 PM

Hmm?
    Jan 9, 2014
  9. Stu and Improved
    Stu and Improved
    Wow, it's quite a society we live in where laughing is taken as a sign of hostility.
    Jan 9, 2014
  10. Tleno
    Tleno
    Well... it's not as much of "This guy is laughing, he must have ill intents!" as "This guy's laughing for no freaking reason present, he must be batshit crazy!".
    Jan 9, 2014
  11. Stu and Improved
    Stu and Improved
    "And if he's batshit crazy, it would be fine to say his username's retarded!"
    Jan 9, 2014
  12. Tleno
    Tleno
    Well, you do have to shoo away people someway, right?
    Jan 10, 2014
  13. Stu and Improved
    Stu and Improved
    You aren't going to win this one, Tleno. Just walk away.
    Jan 10, 2014
  14. Tleno
    Tleno
    I'm sorry, but I got my back covered while you clearly attempted to start a trolldown here. Please remain seated while the forum authority arrives.
    Jan 10, 2014
  15. Awesomized
    Awesomized
    I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION.
    Jan 10, 2014
  16. Tleno
    Tleno
    Oh boy, there we go...
    Jan 10, 2014
  17. Awesomized
    Awesomized
    You're mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries!
    Jan 10, 2014
  18. Jonesy
    Jonesy
    You all have ten seconds to beat it before I add you to the list of NSF casualties.
    Jan 10, 2014
  19. OmniGeoff
    OmniGeoff
    It was obviously a laugh.
    We were all in the wrong here. <w<
    Jan 10, 2014
  20. Bonabopn
    Bonabopn
    I disagree, Omni. He laughed at someone's invite to a group; it was obviously not just 'laughing', rather 'laughing at a person'. I'm sure many people would be insulted if you laughed at their clan.
    Jan 10, 2014
  21. Stu and Improved
    Stu and Improved
    Man, I love furries. Post an opinion that's different from theirs, sit back, and watch the magic happen.
    Jan 10, 2014
  22. Bonabopn
    Bonabopn
    You need to look up the definition of 'opinion', good sir. "Your fetish is the reason so many parents view the Internet as a hive of pedophiles." is not an opinion - it is an outright attack. The furry fandom is not a fetish. Please don't insult a culture you know nothing about.
    Jan 10, 2014
  23. Tleno
    Tleno
    Erm, Stu, may I remind you there are furries as in Chucklefish team, so and in site's moderator team. Maybe you should consider challenging them than some average and not the brightest site user with your opinions?

Anyways, thing is, you can provoke any fandom, subculture or whatever interest group this way, and usually it's not the best thing to.
    Jan 10, 2014
  24. Ἄνουβις
    Ἄνουβις
    Just cut it out, please. Jonesy has already posted in here, the next time is going to be lethal.
    Jan 10, 2014
  25. Jonesy
    Jonesy
    Five seconds.
    Jan 10, 2014
  26. Awesomized
    Awesomized
    Four seconds!
    Jan 11, 2014