May 29, 2020
Mods:
Birthday:
November 30
Early involuntarily retired

Share This Page

kittentamer

Existential Complex, Female, from Maine

I can't believe how much I've done in two days! Let's ride the inspiration train for awhile longer, shall we? Jan 3, 2014

kittentamer was last seen:
May 29, 2020
    1. Notta
      Notta
      Hello, my friend!
    2. dafman4
      dafman4
      Hi, thanks for liking the mod pack! If there's anything i can do with the mod that you'd like to see, I'd love to know!
      And i would totally agree that the early items look better than the late game items
      Thanks again,
      Dafman4 :P
      1. kittentamer
        kittentamer
        I love the idea of utilizing the idea of technology instead of pickaxes, and that you have things tiered. I know some people who just write into the game what they want and I much prefer earning upgrades. I haven't actually tried your mod yet, but I look forward to it!
        Jan 19, 2014
      2. dafman4
        dafman4
        The tiers 5-9 might be broken, i am trying to work on that right now. Thanks for the time though!
        Jan 19, 2014
    3. kittentamer
      kittentamer
      I can't believe how much I've done in two days! Let's ride the inspiration train for awhile longer, shall we?
    4. kittentamer
      kittentamer
      Why is the starter stuff so much nicer looking then the late game stuff? Yay, vanity slots! ^^
      1. Dead Squirrel likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    November 30
    Early involuntarily retired
    I'm an atheist gamer girl in my late twenties just getting into computer games, after playing tabletop games since a teenager. I only started modding shortly after I joined this forum! It is fun to figure out how the code works, and meeting some awesome people along the way!

Signature

Kittentamer, grounded for life!