Share This Page

Musetrigger

Hard-To-Destroy Reptile, Male, from Louisiana

Who'd be turned on the spot if I draw a shirtless Helix? Dec 26, 2014

Musetrigger was last seen:
Jul 20, 2015
    1. Grimmli
      Grimmli
      What kind of tablet and/or program do you use for graphics?
      Do you even use a graphics tablet?

I vant to knoow!
      1. Musetrigger
        Musetrigger
        I do use a tablet, an Intuos 4 Wacom tablet. And the programs I use are Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, both CS6.
        Jan 12, 2014
      2. Grimmli
        Grimmli
        Yes! I knew it!
        However, even if I could buy one of the Cintiq tablets, I would probably be unable to buy Photoshop or SAI anyway. XD
        Jan 12, 2014
    2. obsdian glow
      obsdian glow
      are.... you aware that lily can eat eyeballs......
    3. gonepostal298
      gonepostal298
      I created this profile JUST too see your art. I seen most of your art on google pictures, but not enough.
    4. Tenyoken
      Tenyoken
      Hey Muse, I love your comic work. Is there any possibility of you organizing them by order and making a gallery for them?
      1. Musetrigger likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Tenyoken
        Tenyoken
        Well I hope you get better soon. Being sick sucks.
        Dec 23, 2013
      4. Musetrigger
        Musetrigger
        Tell me about it. Thanks guy.
        Dec 23, 2013
      5. Tenyoken
        Tenyoken
        You're welcome fellow guy.
        Dec 23, 2013
    5. Musetrigger
      Musetrigger
      Oh my lord. I hate being sick. I did what I could today comic wise, and I wanna do more. But OH I dislike this very much so.
    6. Musetrigger
      Musetrigger
      Woulda finished the Comic, but I had to do a surprise scan on my system. I'm hoping it'll be done tomorrow.
    7. DerginMaster
      DerginMaster
      Wow! Congratulations on making the front page of this month's Starbound newspaper!
      1. Musetrigger
        Musetrigger
        Front page? That's quite nice. I subscribed to it but I can never find it for some reason. Right on.

Thanks a bunch.
        Dec 5, 2013
      2. DerginMaster
        DerginMaster
        You comic "shine the light" was featured
        Dec 5, 2013
    8. Musetrigger
      Musetrigger
      I absolutely MUST insist that you have a portfolio with you before discussing projects with me.
    9. Musetrigger
      Musetrigger
      Starbound at noon. Making an Avian.
    10. DerginMaster
      DerginMaster
      When you drew your comics, what program did you use? Ive been using toon boom( as animation) with a sketch pad but it just dosent cut it.
    11. Tleno
      1. Musetrigger likes this.
      2. Musetrigger
        Musetrigger
        Nov 29, 2013
      3. Tleno
        Tleno
        Nov 29, 2013
    12. Musetrigger
      Musetrigger
      Ideas, a couple of them. But I have so much to do already.
    13. Ariexe
      Ariexe
      I wana meet this lily girl
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ariexe
        Ariexe
        "ariexe enjoys art style but Ariexe not enjoy lily as slave"
        Nov 29, 2013
      3. Musetrigger
        Musetrigger
        Oh she's not a slave, I promise you. She's my protege. I respect her as a colleague and a student far too much to consider her a slave.
        Nov 29, 2013
      4. Tleno
        Tleno
        That sounds awkwardly familiar...
        Dec 3, 2013
    14. Tleno
      Tleno
      Eye candy?
    15. PolarStar
      PolarStar
      Ey, could I see that drawing you mentioned in the thread?
      1. Musetrigger
      2. PolarStar
        PolarStar
        oh shiiiiiiit, I suddenly feel inadequate in my abilities.

I kid, I kid, but that's really nice. I like your artstyle alot.
        Nov 13, 2013
    16. DatorSin
      DatorSin
      Would you mind doing a small drawing for me? I would like my Floran sitting in a golden throne. I know it's odd I'm asking for it, but I would really appreciate it if you would offer some wonderful eye candy to someone like me.
      1. SPARTEN1337 X13 likes this.
    17. SPARTEN1337 X13
      SPARTEN1337 X13
      (which reminds me of regular show's mordica and the blue angry bird)and in one of your art(also how can the variations of you exist together at the same time without reality imploding)
      (pt2/2)
    18. SPARTEN1337 X13
      SPARTEN1337 X13
      I wanted to say this before but I thought it was stupid,then I realized "this is the internet,I can do what ever I want with little to no consequences"
      I like how you have represented your self in 2 different ways.1 as a human with spiky hair which has been in your art.2 as an spiky feathered avian which is your avatar(pt1/2)
    19. SPARTEN1337 X13
      SPARTEN1337 X13
      I'm attempting to find some of your comics and so far all i have been able to find it the one in the newsletter. I would highly appreciate if you could direct me to a thread or make one with all your art and comics on it. sincerly sparten.
      2. SPARTEN1337 X13
        SPARTEN1337 X13
        well I tried searching Musetrigger both on the fourms and devian art(that thing wasn't helpful at all to me), and sifting through 1500 pages of comments for a couple pics of yours? not QUITE worth it.have any other sugestions until you get that thread up and running?
        Jul 30, 2013
      3. F-ranko
      4. Musetrigger
        Musetrigger
        Thanks, FrankBiscuit. In hindsight I should've posted a link to my page. I guess I was too out of it to respond.
        Aug 2, 2013
    20. Aftcrest
      Aftcrest
      You wouldn't happen to be the same Musetrigger as the Minecraft player, would you?
      2. Aftcrest
        Aftcrest
        unfortunately CubeWorld's server is a bit broken, especially on our server since we were trying to run it through Wine (We currently don't have access to a windows machine). Which make it unplayable. Hopefully that'll get fix soon though. It'd be nice to see you around again when we do.
        Jul 11, 2013
      3. Musetrigger
        Musetrigger
        Oh I'll certainly stop by. But first I gotta get the game and so far the DDoS assbuckets aren't letting up long enough for me to get it. It's quite unfair.
        Jul 11, 2013
      4. Musetrigger
        Musetrigger
        Well now I'm not sure if it's gonna happen. I've been getting paid commissions lately and I should really finish one of them before I forget. The problem was the guy decided to pay me first, so I'm not as motivated to finish. I use cash as reinforcement. Works wonders.
        Jul 19, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    July 8
    Graphic Designer, Voice Actor and Animator
    I am a very creative individual, or so I've been told by witnesses to my work. I have been dabbling with pen and pencil since I was four, and I've been working with adobe programs since I was sixteen. At seven years old I've played around with the sound recorder of my brother's old Gateway computer/space heater, recording surreal radio dramas that were as structurally blasphemous as they were about Kirby and groin smashing. I wish I had an example of my oldest work, but I was not compulsive enough to save it all, nor had I the knowledge to save it all on a floppy. Those were the hit storage units back in the day, surprisingly. Now after a year or so of practicing my voice acting craft, I've started slowly spreading about Youtube, dazzling listeners as I go. Well, most I've done were for SFM works, but if you guys need a VA for any Starbound works...

(Reminds self to open a thread about certain voicey prospects.)

Now for my art. I have my works already floating about the forums. I've gotten one of my comics entered into the newsletter, and I've had a forum logo accepted to appear on the homepage. You're the best, Molly. I have a digital art thread put up in the fan works sub-forum, and it had most of my works contained within. I will continue to
    Submit more work for you all to see, and I hope soon it will make me well known in the community, if I have not made it there already.