Boogy
Mods:
Birthday:
Mar 21, 1984 (Age: 40)

Share This Page

1. Natural Aura
      Natural Aura
      May I post an updated version of your Avian Dreadnought mod? I got it up and working for version 1.3.3 (to my understanding anyways).
      Though I'm fairly certain your no longer here, I'd figured to ask anyways. :)
    2. MrMadmanx2
      MrMadmanx2
      hello? are you perhaps still here?
    3. Mackinz
      Mackinz
      I wanna Boogy oogy oogy till I just can't Boogy no more~
    4. Hawk Novablast
      Hawk Novablast
      Any plans to update your Human Dreadnaught? Don't mean to be pestering or anything, just curious on its status because I really enjoyed it.
    5. mollygos
      mollygos
      Hello hello! Thanks for contributing so much to the modding community. :)
    6. EletricWaffle
      EletricWaffle
      Do you have any idea on how to change sound files to the mod?
      Sorry for posting here, don't know how to respond.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. EletricWaffle
        EletricWaffle
        I don't think I have the knowledge to do that, thanks for the help regardless, and your mods are awesome.
        Feb 22, 2014
      3. Boogy
        Boogy
        ty ;) Maybe someday someone will develop a mod that would let you choose songs in game, till then - enjoy ape tunes! :D
        Feb 22, 2014
      4. EletricWaffle
        Feb 22, 2014
    7. Hatedchild
      Hatedchild
      Hey, is the Stim Lab mod of yours compatible with ship mods? (i.e the Gilgamesh)
      It's a large ship and has a nice amount of rooms and the Stim lab would be perfect for the Med bay.
      1. Boogy
        Boogy
        I'm sure it is, there should be no conflicts with stim lab and any other mods i know.
        Feb 16, 2014
      2. Hatedchild
        Hatedchild
        Good to know, thanks a lot Boogy. ^_>
        Feb 17, 2014
    8. sayter
      sayter
      Hey dude. I make the Frackin'Flora mod. Someone pointed me in your direction and suggested we smash heads, so to speak. You've got a heap of cool stuff here. I'm letting you know that I will be making my stuff compatible with yours once I get a sec. (your ingredients etc). Compatibility is good.

Take a look over at my goodies too, and maybe we can work on full compatability.
      1. Boogy
        Boogy
        Send you a PM, please check when you have the time.
        Jan 26, 2014
    9. TheSovietFox
      TheSovietFox
      So.... Im using your floran ship. i know modders like to hear that there mod is awsome but just to brighten your day your ship is the coolest motherfucking thing i can travel space in ^^
    10. holicnescau
      holicnescau
      soo, i see you Dreadnought ship mod, and i was wondering if you will make one for each race... can you make it?? ;-; please?? pretty please?? ;-;
      1. Boogy
        Boogy
        Hopefully, if i'll have time =] next is either avian or glitch ship.
        Dec 19, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 21, 1984 (Age: 40)