Comments on Profile Post by Prymael

1. tassina
    tassina
    I'm doing great :). You good? Been awhile since we last talked :3. Yeah, i have been playing. It's very difficult, i rage quit yesterday when i played :x. Can't wait till i can play with my friend on it :).
    Dec 6, 2013
  2. Prymael
    Prymael
    At the moment I'm trying to get better from getting sick a couple of days ago, seem to be at least, lol. That said, it hasn't stopped me from playing for hours already, lol, and it does seem hard to start at first, but after using the beacon I went exploring instead of trying again, lol. I definitely need to upgrade better. I have no idea on multiplayer yet, not sure how to really, lol.
    Dec 6, 2013
  3. tassina
    tassina
    I had bad luck with planets, so i don't even have armor :p. and i finally made an anvil and accidentally made two so i don't have iron anymore, because i can't figure out how to break it down back into iron bars :x. We 're having a hard time figuring multiplayer out; hopefully be able to play together next update :).
    Dec 6, 2013
  4. Prymael
    Prymael
    I just went and joined up on a server for a few mins and it went smoothly enough. There's the occasional bits of lag, nothing serious that I could see. As for extra items, lol, I carry one of each on me as far as crafting goes, and most necessary are on ship. I've crafted the second available armor after copper, but not silver, I find going to a desert planet is easiest to mine for ores ^^
    Dec 6, 2013
  5. tassina
    tassina
    I tried going on my friends server and it said "error cannot connect to [to ip] at [port number i can't remember]" i dunno, i'm gonna try to get it working tomorrow :). Yeah, extra items are when you have the extra materials :x. I forgot about copper, i should be able to make copper armor and have enough left for the beacon :). Thanks for that :p.
    Dec 6, 2013
  6. tassina
    tassina
    I also need to figure out how to travel out of this area, all i can access is my starting planet and its two moons :p. i clicked 'find random' but i couldn't find where i was.
    Dec 6, 2013
  7. Prymael
    Prymael
    I have no idea as for connection errors, lol, I am the only one of my friends that I usually game with playing Starbound, so is simply public servers for me if I want to be social ^^ Lol, extra materials means mining and deforestation :Þ but that's why I recommended a desert planet. Are you having trouble with fuel or navigating?
    Dec 6, 2013
  8. Prymael
    Prymael
    I made the beacon again, but am just carrying it around until ready, lol, that way I don't have to worry about saving for it later.
    Dec 6, 2013
  9. tassina
    tassina
    Yeah, i could look it up on the forums or google or i could just get better at the game :3. Infect your friends with starbound :}. Yup, do you know if you can plant trees? I can get plenty of coal, fuel's fine but the ui on the navigator is a bit hard for me to figure out :x.
    Yeah, i heard from my friend that the boss is actually pretty difficult :p.
    Dec 6, 2013
  10. Prymael
    Prymael
    I think if your original plan is to play with a friend, that would make it much easier also, lol. I know one friend doesn't like or have time, lol, but the other is caught up on console games, the rest I have no idea since they live in Maine across the country. From what I have been reading, is you currently are unable to plant trees, though it's been said that the devs want to change that for sure later.
    Dec 6, 2013
  11. Prymael
    Prymael
    For navigating I've found is right clicking until you can see the whole system of stars around you, and you should have a red indicator over the star you are at. You can then click onto other stars and see what planets/moons etc are there, but be sure to read at least the level detail on the info panel ^^
    Dec 6, 2013
  12. tassina
    tassina
    Yeah, my planet is very hostile so having a meat shield would be nice :p lol. Ah, what a shame :7. Well, being able to plant trees would be nice it's good to hear that they're planning on putting it in :). The planet i'm on is mostly the flower trees that drop plant fibers, so i wouldn't say wood is at a premium but it's not the easiest thing to get :p.
    Dec 6, 2013
  13. tassina
    tassina
    Ah, i guess i didn't scroll enough (durr :p) :3. But yeah, hopefully i have some threat level one planets near :). Thanks that should make things easier :D.
    Dec 6, 2013
  14. Prymael
    Prymael
    Lol, glad to help even if only a little, plus, I did the same thing and didn't think to click out even further until later, it may have taken a mistaken click >.> lol. Also on the tree thing, I think what was said was they're going to make it relative to what trees you cut down so that you could plant those types on a different planet ^^
    Dec 6, 2013
  15. tassina
    tassina
    Yeah, so like special tree seed things? That sounds cool, i'm so making a tree farm :)
    Dec 6, 2013
  16. Prymael
    Prymael
    Yep, lol, if it does happen I'll add them to their own storage chest, like I've done with the farm crops I come across exploring. I've found 13-14 different types so far.
    Dec 6, 2013