Anybody want a Sandwich? Dec 4, 2013

Solokeh Krontos was last seen:
Nov 16, 2014
    1. Solokeh Krontos
      Solokeh Krontos
      Anybody want a Sandwich?
    2. Solokeh Krontos
      Solokeh Krontos
      Well hello Mr. or Ms. Creeper. Have fun perusing my scant words about myself.
    3. cactar54
      cactar54
      Well I am sorry I misunderstood what you said, I thought you were saying I copied you but I did not. I am glad that we can be civil about this thought instead of being 5 year olds and arguing back and forth and calling each other names lol. And you didn't have to remove your comments from my thread. I like feedback and others do too so I was perfectly fine with them staying there :)
    4. Solokeh Krontos
      Solokeh Krontos
      Ninja, Fire Mage, Astral Photographer. (Ok, maybe not a Ninja, or Fire Mage, but I seriously am an Astral photographer.) check out my site!
    5. Solokeh Krontos
      Solokeh Krontos
      My avatar is frequently changed, deal wit' it.
    6. Solokeh Krontos
      Solokeh Krontos
      Waiting, waiting... WHEN, CHUCKLEFISH, WHEN?!?!?!?!?!
  • About

Student
    Hiya, I'm a student at COCC aiming to get an AAOT before I'm 18. I will then move on to OIT (I know, it's not that glamorous.) and get my bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering. I love to play video games every once in a while, and I have no social life. This game interests me because of the nearly infinite universe generation, and the freedom of building along with the complex wiring system.

Interact

Content:
    Facebook:
    james.booher.948
    Twitter:
    Solokeh

Signature

Hi, This is a Signature.