Deepclaw

Star Wrangler, Female, from USA

I have returned!!!!! FINALLY!!! Oct 19, 2013

Deepclaw was last seen:
Jan 1, 2014
    1. Cyclonis
    2. FancyNancy
      FancyNancy
      Hey Deepclaw! I submitted an application quite some time ago and never got any kind of response. :-(
    3. EevilBeaver
      EevilBeaver
      I am interested in the 18+ server. I am 32 YO and married with 2 kids and one more due in the week or two. Let me know what i need to do to apply. Thanks!
    4. QuantumGlitch
      QuantumGlitch
      Hey, I was wondering where the application for the 18+ server is. I couldn't find anything in the post.
      1. Deepclaw
        Deepclaw
        If you post in the thread, my app volunteers will get ya! I'm a little busy right now but they'll send you a convo pronto! :D
        Dec 2, 2013
    5. DotBeta
      DotBeta
      Filled out an app after getting a message yesterday. I really like the sites layout and the application is thorough & very well done so far :)

I'd be happy to help with anything, always willing lend a helping hand.
      1. Deepclaw likes this.
    6. WMoose
    7. FancyNancy
      FancyNancy
      Hello Deepclaw

I wanted to know if you were looking for others to assist you in moderating the server/ website design/application creation and sorting or anything else that would help ensure that this will be the best mature server ever! I have played plenty games and would love to be a part of the process. You are welcome to inbox me with whatever questions you see fit and look I forward to speaking with you.
      1. Deepclaw likes this.
    8. Misteropie
      Misteropie
      If you need help wih graphic design or website creation, I can help.
    9. Deepclaw
      Deepclaw
      I have returned!!!!! FINALLY!!!
    10. UlfrAndi
      UlfrAndi
      hello, I just wanted to drop by and say that your post in the 2nd July Progress thread made my day. Deepclaw, Today at 5:16 AM Report#91 this one i mean lol.

its good to see that you see the potential behind all the features of this game :)
      1. Deepclaw likes this.
    11. Nerlian
      Nerlian
      Hiya, be welcome to the forum and fell free to do whatever you want!(of course, respecting the US and the forum's laws, kk)
      1. Deepclaw likes this.
    12. Deepclaw
  • About