Comments on Profile Post by Silican Beat

1. tassina
    tassina
    Actually, i've been taking a bit of a break.
    I did check in a bit looking over the GIFS (so yeah i guess you could say undercover work :3),
    but i got into some books,
    i got pokemon x (because pokemon x and y is cool :3), and my friend got into homestuck and he's been explaining that to me.
    Nov 20, 2013
  2. tassina
    tassina
    i want to get back into the forums but i was thinking since we're super close to beta i'd jump back into these forums then :).
    So fun times :D.
    Nov 20, 2013
  3. Silican Beat
    Silican Beat
    Ah, okay ^^ Nice to see you pursuing your other interests aside from Starbound. Any specific titles you'd mind sharing? I don't read as much as I used to but I can always keep an eye open for some interesting material. Not too sure about Homestuck though, but that's just me.
    How goes the Pkmn? It's totally better than Gen 5, amirite ?
    Nov 23, 2013
  4. Silican Beat
    Silican Beat
    Still, it's nice to see you around again friend; being all nice and responding to my comments on your profile :')
    And aye.. the long wait is almost over..
    Nov 23, 2013
  5. tassina
    tassina
    I haven't read too much other than bad fanfiction and homestuck. But Hmm, i've recently been reading this old book "The Monsters of Morley Manor" i think it's a kids book (more along the lines of harry potter i think), i'm a bit over halfway through and i really like the characters and writing style.
    I'd explain what it's about but i'm really bad at explaining things :x.
    Nov 23, 2013
  6. tassina
    tassina
    Oh also planning on reading this book series called "Circle of Magic" by tamora pierce, i've heard tons of raving reviews of it :).
    But anyways, Have you read any homestuck? Because i just started reading it and i am having a lot of fun, if you haven't read any i highly suggest it :3 (But you know if you have read some don't like it that's fine too :D).
    Nov 23, 2013
  7. tassina
    tassina
    I'll be totally honest and say gen 6 is the only gen i've played :x, (i did play like a few hours of pkmn gen 3, i didn't get into it :x.) but i've spent like 30 - 40 hours on gen 6 it's pretty awesome :).
    Nov 23, 2013
  8. tassina
    tassina
    Yeah, no matter how long it's been since i've been doing anything on here i will always be here when someone talks to me :). (It's nice to know i have loving fans :3.)
    Yeah i can imagine everyone like "yes, yeeeessss. It is almost complete, *maniacal cackling*" :3.
    Nov 23, 2013
  9. Silican Beat
    Silican Beat
    Waaaoow, imagine my surprise to come back and see not 1.. not 2.. but 4 notifs from you :3
    Ah~ bad fanfiction. The only fanfiction worth reading :P what verse have you been reading?
    'Monsters of Morely Manor' ? It certainly does sound like a kids' book but when I get the chance, I'll look into it (right now is crunch time with exams and projects :x). But you should deffo try explaining ! :D
    Nov 24, 2013
  10. Silican Beat
    Silican Beat
    Is it a new book? And just be careful, mate.. you don't want to get sucked into a series like "House of Night". Not saying that Circle of Magic is anything like that but there was a lot of hype circulating it when it was new. (Pro-tip : It's awful. Worse than the Twilight movies).
    I've actually tried reading Homestuck once or twice but it never held my attention ^^; Maybe I'll try again, 3rd time's the charm, right ?
    Nov 24, 2013
  11. Silican Beat
    Silican Beat
    Waaaoooow. You need to revisit the classics man D:
    Need to pump 50 IV's of Pkmn Fire Red in you, stat!
    Haha, you're too kind Tass <3 although I think people have been missing your seal of approval for quite a while. And, excuse me if I may.. "Yes! YEEEEEESSSSS. IT IS ALMOST COMPLETE!!" *Maniacal cackling* >:D
    Nov 24, 2013
  12. tassina
    tassina
    Um, let's see i've been reading some "Ib" fanfic, a bit of homestuck, adventure time (specifically the genderswap verse), and various anime :).
    Nov 25, 2013
  13. tassina
    tassina
    Okay, i'll take a crack at explaining it. It takes place somewhen in the 2000's. it's about these two kids, an older brother and a younger sister, anthony and sarah.
    Nov 25, 2013
  14. tassina
    tassina
    And a family of five monsters, gaspar, a lizard who is the (kinda) leader of the group. albert, a hunchbacked…uh assistant? Kinda, person. Ludmilla, a classic type vampire. Melisande, a medusa type person (just without the stone thing). And bob, a werehuman.
    Okay that's the best i got :3.
    Nov 25, 2013
  15. tassina
    tassina
    I think the first book of circle of magic came out in '97, plus the person who recomended it loves stuff like terry pratchet and doctor who so i trust his judgement :). So i think these books will be good :3.
    Pro-tip watch fan videos of homestuck on the internet to eventually have to read it to know what's going on :3.
    Nov 25, 2013
  16. tassina
    tassina
    I'm in critical condition!
    Oh, you :3. I feel like i'm famous 3:). Thanks <3.
    >:O, hahah :D.
    (Also i'm not trying to write more and more, the character limit is being a problem :x)
    Nov 25, 2013
  17. Silican Beat
    Silican Beat
    Oh Gawd, you're doing it on purpose now xD 5 notifs. Ib, as in the video game? Waow, I don't think I'd want to read any fanfic on that - as good as the game was. Then, not to mention, you did say bad fanfics, so... :P
    Nov 26, 2013
  18. Silican Beat
    Silican Beat
    Vampiirree... Interest attained. But, exactly how kiddie is it? As in, what age group would you recommend it to?
    Terry Pratchet.... *Quickly consults the Google as to not appear lost* OH, riiight, Terry.. THAT Pratchet x).. so knew that.
    And.. ehh... that sounds like wooooooorkk D:
    Nov 26, 2013
  19. Silican Beat
    Silican Beat
    Critical condition? It was super effective~
    Pffft, you've got 29 followers (see also : quite a bit more than me) without even saying anything outside your profile. Now that's slick <3
    There's a character limit ? o.o Well, blow me down. I thought you were just skipping to new paragraphs to give me more notifs, bwahaha.
    Nov 26, 2013
  20. tassina
    tassina
    Yeah, the game. The fanfics were surprisingly good. I remember this one (i can't remember the name) it was really well written with a good storyline and great characterization, but it was so sad it brought tears to my eyes at the end :p. But you played the game? Did you like it? I did and i completely loved it, it was like one of those games you remember for years to come Like kingdom hearts is for most people :).
    Nov 26, 2013
  21. tassina
    tassina
    Also do you watch any anime? If so, any recommendations?
    I'd say for age group it's around the age group for harry potter, young but not super kiddie :3.
    I'm suuuuree ;).
    It's not work when it's 3 in the morning and you've lost control of your life :D.
    Nov 26, 2013
  22. tassina
    tassina
    Haha it's very funny to think i have that many followers when i don't do… well anything :3.
    I found the character limit a month or so ago, and it's annoyed me ever since :p :D. (Though i did cut some of the messages off sooner to give it better pacing :3)
    Nov 26, 2013
  23. Silican Beat
    Silican Beat
    I thought you said they were bad fanfics D: Make up your miiiind, haha. Yes, yes, I have played Ib and I thought it was pretty decent - I think it was one of the first 2D (well, it wasn't 2D but more isometric, sort of) games to show me just how spooky they could be x)
    Nov 26, 2013
  24. Silican Beat
    Silican Beat
    (Oop, I apparently hit the invisible word limit just now S: No more than 420, blaze it) Certainly something I'd want to play again now that I hear of numerous endings. Although the thought of having Garry killed or go insane.. I can't stand it ><
    I think I just got the good ending, y'know ?
    Nov 26, 2013
  25. Silican Beat
    Silican Beat
    Anime.. my recommendations would depend on your style but here goes~ Angel Beats! (well-rounded with action, comedy, romance), Mirai Nikki (not for the faint of heart), Samurai Champloo (pretty slick fights, mostly action), C:The Money of Soul and Possibility Control (if you like "monster" anime like Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh, this might interest you). Meh, I'd probably need to send them all in a pm :P
    Nov 26, 2013
  26. Silican Beat
    Silican Beat
    I'll consider it then, when I've got time. Although, I am preeetty old S:
    I did D: Are you trying to call me some kind of non-truth-teller ? And that sounds like a Rugrats reference, haha. Whoa, showing my age there.
    Nov 26, 2013
  27. Silican Beat
    Silican Beat
    Pffft, you /do/ do stuff, you shower people's posts with love and acceptance. Isn't that what we all want in the world? And yeah, character limit - 420 ._.
    Same here, actually ^^; @ pacing (I guess it's my turn to spam you with notifs now)
    Nov 26, 2013
  28. tassina
    tassina
    Well, some were very (Very very) bad others were quite good :3.
    Yeah i played ib like a week after pewdiepie played it, i got the good ending too (the ending is called "promise of reunion" :3). Yeah for me it was the first (and technically only) rpg maker games i've played :).
    Nov 26, 2013
  29. tassina
    tassina
    Yeah i heard as for endings it has like 8 and the "ib all alone" ending has 4 different ways to get it (though you don't want "ib all alone" very sad) :p.What are your feelings about mary? Some people feel sad for her, others find her psychotic and evil (i usually fall in the second group).
    Nov 26, 2013
  30. tassina
    tassina
    It would have been amazing if it was 4:20 where i am :p.
    I've heard of some of these animes, haven't watched any of them. I did shy away from angel beats since i heard from someone that it was a very emotional anime, but i'll have to look into it :3. But i'll have to look into those other ones :).
    Nov 26, 2013
  31. tassina
    tassina
    It is only 221 pages with fairly large text, but i can't mock i'm only just half-way through it :x.
    Oh no where did you get that from i'm simply saying i'm aaabsolutelyyy ssuuree that you knew that ;). (Op, theres my mass overuse of sarcasm showing through)
    I've actually never watch more than an episode of rugrats and it sounds like a reference to me :p.
    Nov 26, 2013
  32. tassina
    tassina
    Yeah, i suppose you're right. (Blaze it)
    Yeah, you can't cut off a message in the middle of a thought :3.
    Nov 26, 2013
  33. Silican Beat
    Silican Beat
    To the pm's ! -Theme music-
    Nov 30, 2013