mo'guts
Last Activity:
Jul 23, 2016

Followers 1

delusionist.

Share This Page

mo'guts

Big Damn Hero, Male, from Australia

"Added a stance system to weaponry, not currently used but will allow us to add secondary attacks to weaponry very soon" Dec 10, 2013

mo'guts was last seen:
Jul 23, 2016
    1. mo'guts
      mo'guts
      "Added a stance system to weaponry, not currently used but will allow us to add secondary attacks to weaponry very soon"
      1. mo'guts
        mo'guts
        this is going to be insane.
        Dec 10, 2013
    2. mo'guts
      mo'guts
      An Update already? Chucklefish are on this.
      1. mo'guts
        mo'guts
        t'was around 500mb, too.. o_O
        Dec 5, 2013
    3. mo'guts
      mo'guts
      like putting a bowl of fresh tuna in front of starving, caged kittens! so starved...much hungry.. but soon, that cage will OPEN!
    4. mo'guts
      mo'guts
      7 days to die is going to be big, much like starbound. It has that potential to be amazing.
    5. mo'guts
      mo'guts
      I am going to spend hours making an ass kicking Gameplay trailer for this game. /waits patiently.
      1. Bapplesauce likes this.
    6. mo'guts
      mo'guts
      I would like to see the Chuckle Fish throw up a bunch of "cuteness" (kittens,penguins.etc) and then wipe its mouth with a rainbow... YEAH!
    7. mo'guts
      mo'guts
      1. mo'guts
        mo'guts
        At the age of 27. It feels weird to be this excited about a game, well played Chucklefish... so ahh.. that beta... it's close yeah? :P
        Mar 12, 2013
    8. mo'guts
      mo'guts
      Starbound. Is. Going. To. Consume. Me.
    9. mo'guts
      mo'guts
      I'm always just "liking" posts. Do people frown upon this action? Because if I am liking someones post it just means "yes. I agree" and such
    10. mo'guts
      mo'guts
      I'm going to build a new computer and it's going to cost me 2.5K. One of the few pro's of being single I guess. w00p.
      1. nababoo likes this.
      2. nababoo
        nababoo
        Custom computers are awesome
        Oct 19, 2012
      3. mo'guts
        mo'guts
        I love to build them, it's such a fun and satisfying thing for me. My current PC is about 6 years old, so I'm looking forward to running a bunch of comparison test between the 2... just cause I can lol.
        Oct 22, 2012
    11. mo'guts
      mo'guts
      seafood is filth. I could probably eat a lobster though..... >.>............<.<..............>.>.....
    12. mo'guts
      mo'guts
      /Nollie flip
    13. mo'guts
      mo'guts
      Borderlands 2 is greatness.
  • About

delusionist.
    wot? :proper: