IT Staff

Share This Page

Bine

Scruffy Nerf-Herder, Male, 35, from United States, Kentucky

Bine was last seen:
Apr 23, 2016
    1. NoahGoldFox
      NoahGoldFox
      do you know the source of your profile picture?
    2. NoahGoldFox
      NoahGoldFox
      fellow gryphon?
      1. Bine
        Bine
        The icons a gryphon character of mine, yes. But im no furry. ;p
        May 2, 2014
    3. Gusgallows
      Gusgallows
      What day is today! It is Bine's birthday! What day for a birthday! Let's all have some cake!
      1. Bine
        Bine
        Haha, thanks. Sorry I didn't notice this sooner.
        Nov 13, 2013
    4. Tea Mate
      Tea Mate
      Hello!
      I just wanted to ask what was that game you mentioned where after death you have to escape hell? It sounds like an excellent idea.
      1. Bine
        Bine
        Its actually an open source project! Its called Planeshift. Its been in development for yearrrrs. But it does have a handful of interesting ideas. And the place is more like auhm. An underworld rather than hell xD. Some players choose to stay there for one reason or another.
        Jul 24, 2012
      2. Tea Mate
        Tea Mate
        Underworld is even better than hell. Thanks for the info! I'll check out that project right now :D
        Jul 24, 2012
      3. Bine
        Bine
        You are welcome! I hope you enjoy it. I should probably go look myself and see how the project has come along. Its just plain interesting that the dev team is made up of people from all over the world. Not sure how they all come together to make a game xD.
        Jul 26, 2012
    5. Reshy
      Reshy
      What's the supposed to be?
      1. Bine
        Bine
        The icon? It is a thing my friend drew for me. http://fav.me/d4tpvu4 (Deviantart.com) Its a gryphon-ish character.
        Jun 24, 2012
    6. Nyss
      Nyss
      Mine is a commission I got as a gift from a dear friend.
      1. Bine
        Bine
        Oh! Nice. Gatta love those more skilled in art eh? ;)
        Apr 18, 2012
    7. Nyss
      Nyss
      Greetings, fellow catbird monstrosity.
      1. Bine
        Bine
        Indeed :P The image is a friends work i had her do for my RP. I just really like it xP
        Apr 17, 2012
      2. Bine
        Bine
        So greetings to you too :p
        Apr 17, 2012
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 10, 1988 (Age: 35)
    IT Staff
    I work IT at an air conditioning company. I am an avid gamer. I do not do the hardcore stuff (Raid that max level raid in WoW for the max iLevel gear) but I do the more casual things. I dont make any single game my job. Though sometimes it gets close! (Terraria is an example. Minecraft too. World of Warcraft for a few years as well.....)

I also Roleplay, typically fantasy settings. Ever heard of Horizons: Empire of Istaria? (Now called Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted) Though now most of my RP is done via pen and paper games. Primarily D&D. Hopefully I'll find some more varied ones soon.