hi
    Nov 2, 2013
  2. gallowsRenegade
    gallowsRenegade
    Greetings.
    Nov 2, 2013
  3. F-ranko
    F-ranko
    So, uh, yeah. Greetings right back at'cha.
    So you're a Mage of Space, huh? Nice. That's the same Classpect as Shark.
    I'm a Knight of Life myself. It came close between Knight of Life and Rogue of Breath, but in the end I decided that KoL was the Classpect that fit me.
    Nov 2, 2013
  4. gallowsRenegade
    gallowsRenegade
    If Sburb was real, what what would happen if all the Homestuck fans played it. What would the queens ring look like? How deranged would the King look?

That would be a hard session. Imagin the millions of users, millions of pearls on the ring. In fact, I wouldn't mind having more Heros of space to help with all the planets.
    Nov 2, 2013
  5. F-ranko
    F-ranko
    Everyone in one big session? Damn, I'm not sure if we'd be able to even beat the King with all the things prototyped into it. Not to mention there'll always be those people that prototype a fucking super powered something and give the king a major power boost over the players.
    Nov 2, 2013
  6. gallowsRenegade
    gallowsRenegade
    *Looks at King* *Poker face* *Opens portal to the GREEN SUN* Gotta nope it from orbit just to be sure.
    Nov 2, 2013
  7. F-ranko
  8. gallowsRenegade
    gallowsRenegade
    How would I go about doing that?
    Nov 2, 2013
  9. F-ranko
    F-ranko
    Just say hi and that you like Homestuck and blahblahblah
    The rest will come naturally.
    Nov 2, 2013
  10. F-ranko
    F-ranko
    I guess I really should warn you though, The Homestuck thread is less of an actual Homestuck thread and more of an "Everything topic for people who read Homestuck", so expect it to get off topic quite frequently.
    That being said, we do talk about Homestuck there quite a lot, and we've even had memos on Pesterchum before.
    Nov 2, 2013
  11. gallowsRenegade
    gallowsRenegade
    Sweet! I look forward to 'hanging out"! But I am quite tired. I have a pesterchum, its gallowsRenegade .
    Nov 2, 2013
  12. F-ranko
    F-ranko
    Well alrighty then. I look forward to seeing you there!
    Nov 2, 2013