Comments on Profile Post by Suika Ibuki

1. Kelp
    Kelp
    You just need to get over the ugly part of it and the fact that some games don't work properly on it.
    Oct 17, 2013
  2. Phyrex
    Phyrex
    I hate windows 8. Maybe i'd be okay with it after some time using it (if i was forced to). And thats exactly the problem. OS shouldnt take time to grow on you. They should be immediatly and easily useable. To me, this proves W8 is inadequate. (sry, for the W8 ramble :P)
    Oct 17, 2013
  3. Suika Ibuki
    Suika Ibuki
    It was easily usable for me [and apart from the start menu which isn't hard to use at all, it's hardly any different from W7 and vista], which makes me question others' opinions.
    Oct 17, 2013
  4. Dynafols
    Dynafols
    It isn't that bad, its only the start menu that annoyed people... thats about it. In a way I feel like I do things a bit slower because of the start menu being moved over a bit... but its really minimal of a problem.
    Oct 17, 2013
  5. Vapor Horologium Corpus
    Vapor Horologium Corpus
    it isn't but I don't wanna update till I get a new computer and I don't know if my older games will work on the new os....
    Oct 18, 2013
  6. Phyrex
    Phyrex
    @suika you're probably right, but being forced to use the awefully star menu made for tablet whom i can barely customize is enough to gripe me. That and the fact the "normal" desktop part dosent have a proper"windows" button in the corner is what bothers me. (unless they changed it)
    Oct 18, 2013
  7. Suika Ibuki
    Suika Ibuki
    Eh, that doesn't bother me at all. I never use the start menu myself unless I want to shut down/go to control panel. As for the customization, what do you mean? You mean the icons, or the background?
    Oct 18, 2013
  8. Phyrex
    Phyrex
    Well yeah, i guess it depends on people.
    And i meant the entire ugly neon colored crossword start menu. E.g.: every single thing on my desktop is customized, from the background to the icons appearance. To be stuck with ugly neon colored crap is just downright aweful imo. But again, thats just me.
    Oct 18, 2013
  9. Suika Ibuki
    Suika Ibuki
    Oct 18, 2013
  10. Phyrex
    Phyrex
    oh, that dosent look half-bad...And i suppose it wasent hard at all to do...welp, look like you got me.
    Oct 18, 2013
  11. Suika Ibuki
    Suika Ibuki
    One downside I really dislike is how it might not be possible to open the bios. Damnit.
    Oct 19, 2013
  12. Black ★ Rock Shooter
    Black ★ Rock Shooter
    I'm using a tablet, and when I upgraded it to Windows 8, the pen drivers stopped working along with one of the keyboard drivers, so the pen wouldn't respond in OneNote and the mute button didn't work. Then I downgraded back to Windows 7 and the drivers all worked again and the computer stopped lagging. And I didn't have to keep doing Windows -> Type "cmd" -> Type "shutdown -s -t 0" to shut my computer down anymore.
    Oct 28, 2013