Comments on Profile Post by Silican Beat

1. tassina
    tassina
    What's my trademark? But whatever it is, yeah go for it :).
    Also did you mean to say bbg(beautiful baby girl)? if so it's very funny :3.
    Sep 25, 2013
  2. Silican Beat
    Silican Beat
    "tassina likes this" ~ it's the easiest point of reference that you were around somewhere c:
    And yup, that is indeed what I meant~
    Sep 26, 2013
  3. tassina
    tassina
    Oh yeah, go for it :). I didn't realize i had a trademark either :p. i find it strange when people assume i am female, i wonder if it's the emoticons lol :p.
    Sep 26, 2013
  4. Silican Beat
    Silican Beat
    Well, the fact you're drawing attention from simply lurking and liking things means that you're pretty hot stuff on the forums - deserving of a trademark if you ask me~
    I think it's the name, Tassina just feels more feminine to me (like Christina or Feena)
    Sep 26, 2013
  5. tassina
    tassina
    Well, i think it's a very fine trademark for me :). Maybe i should make a shirt that says "Tassina likes this" haha :3.
    Oh yeah, i see that. Probably the "ee" sound :p.
    Sep 26, 2013
  6. Silican Beat
    Silican Beat
    Might be a grand idea but do you lurk as much in real life, going about secretly giving people thumbs of approval ? :O
    And male or female, it doesn't entirely change my opinion of you, I'm still going to be looking forward to seeing your lurking prowess on these fine forums, as always :)
    Sep 26, 2013
  7. tassina
    tassina
    That would be a very strange thing to do, though i am a very strange person. I, in fact, do not, though it sounds like a fantastic idea :p :3.
    And that is a very good thing, that gender doesn't change your opinion :).
    Thank you :D.
    Sep 26, 2013
  8. Silican Beat
    Silican Beat
    Tassina is a very strange person ? I would've never suspected :P and pics or it didn't happen, haha.
    Mm, why should it ? You're a cool person, regardless of whether guy or girl <3
    Oct 2, 2013
  9. tassina
    tassina
    Haha :D.
    Yay :). You have passed the decent human being test, you go to the next round :3.
    Oct 3, 2013