Last Activity:
Aug 26, 2012
Birthday:
October 10
Home Page:

Share This Page

Mrhighseas

Star Wrangler, Male, from Phoenix, Az., USA

I enjoy Halo, Minecraft, Terraria, The Binding of Isaac, Flames of War, A&A Miniatures, Rooster Teeth, and WWII history. How 'bout you? Mar 9, 2012

Mrhighseas was last seen:
Aug 26, 2012
    1. AlphaMongoose
      AlphaMongoose
      Gotta love those rooster teeth!
    2. God Emperor
      God Emperor
      you can always help me out by joining the clan as a captain XD
      1. Mrhighseas
        Mrhighseas
        If I decide to join a clan, I'll be sure to give yours priority!
        May 8, 2012
    3. TehLonelyDonut
      TehLonelyDonut
      okay, haha.
      I know everything about Uncharted, Assassins Creed, and Most of Mass Effect Lore, but i have a PS3.
      No halo 4 me. :(
      1. Mrhighseas
        Mrhighseas
        Ah well everyone each has their own flavor of cake I suppose. I posted a link down below, and if you want to know anything else about Halo, I'm your guy!
        Apr 12, 2012
    4. TehLonelyDonut
      TehLonelyDonut
      Wouldn't it hurt, being launched to a battefield from a rocket in space?
      1. Mrhighseas
        Mrhighseas
        They are in a little pod, called a SOIEV, and that carries them. That's why they are called Helljumpers. Hold on, I'll find you a cutscene showing you how it works.
        Apr 12, 2012
      2. Mrhighseas
        Mrhighseas
        Apr 12, 2012
    5. TehLonelyDonut
      TehLonelyDonut
      how do you pronounce odst?
      Odd-st?
      1. Mrhighseas
        Mrhighseas
        It's pronouced Oh Dee Es Tee, you just say the letters. It stands for Orbital Drop Shock Trooper. They are basically the Paratroops of Halo.
        Apr 12, 2012
    6. Lord Kain
      Lord Kain
      Um hi, quick question: I see people with sprite avatars, how do you get those?
      1. Mrhighseas
        Mrhighseas
        The Starbound themed ones have a supply somewhere. If you tell me exactly what you are looking for, I can help look. Sorry for not being more helpful!
        Mar 30, 2012
    7. Mrhighseas
      Mrhighseas
      I enjoy Halo, Minecraft, Terraria, The Binding of Isaac, Flames of War, A&A Miniatures, Rooster Teeth, and WWII history. How 'bout you?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. SaneOsiris
        SaneOsiris
        I only beat them all on normal, didn't want to bother with difficult things. My favorite was Halo 2 because the multiplayer was great, but the story I prefered was Halo Reach. It got me emotional. My favorite gun is... I use the most I can in a level. I love how diversified they are and always try to use as much different weapons as possible. But the Shotgun is a favorite.
        Apr 10, 2012
      3. SaneOsiris
        SaneOsiris
        I love the cutscene in halo 2 with the gravemind, John 117 and the arbiter, I used to know it all by heart.
        Apr 10, 2012
      4. Mrhighseas
        Mrhighseas
        Yeah, the shotgun used to be one of the best guns in the game, as was the Needler. Then they got nerfed in Halo 3. Storywise, I love them all. Halo is my favourite thing because the story is so detailed.
        Apr 10, 2012
  • About

Birthday:
    October 10
    Home Page:
    http://mrhighseasblog.blogspot.com/?m=1
    I enjoy Halo, Minecraft, Terraria, The Binding of Isaac, Flames of War, A&A Miniatures, Rooster Teeth, and learning about WWII history. How 'bout you?

Signature

Welsh is Welsh. And a woman.
    "During a drop, when triple-As are firing like MGs into a bee swarm, it isn't about skill whether you get hit or not; it's about luck. So you need to ask yourself,'Do you feel lucky?'"
    - Lt. Col. Balark, 19th Shock Troops Bat. addressing new recruits aboard the UNSC Ajax.