Share This Page

Tectal

Scruffy Nerf-Herder, Male, from Northern Ireland

There's no way I'm going to let you take the sun, Guamoo! Dec 18, 2013

Tectal was last seen:
Jun 17, 2015
    1. Tectal
      Tectal
      There's no way I'm going to let you take the sun, Guamoo!
    2. Mostlyjoe
      Mostlyjoe
      Antlers! I love it!
    3. Jonesy
      Jonesy
      You look like a deer.
      1. Tectal likes this.
      2. Tectal
        Tectal
        It's a genetic thing.
        Oct 22, 2013
    4. Tectal
      Tectal
      Are YOU worth it?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Tectal
        Tectal
        I'm sorry to SEE that.
        Oct 22, 2013
      3. Sir.drake
        Sir.drake
        are you
        Oct 22, 2013
      4. Tectal
        Tectal
        Maybe... Are you?
        Oct 22, 2013
    5. Tectal
      Tectal
      The rain is cold on my face... Oh sweetness... You can't talk about your status when there's no status to speak of.
    6. Tectal
      Tectal
      Today I painted a bowl of dried looking fruit. Have mercy on me art Gods.
      1. pigrocket likes this.
    7. Tectal
      Tectal
      Trying to think about what I could draw that would be easy for one of my skill.
    8. Dat Critter
      Dat Critter
      cool you made you're account 1 day after i made mine :O
      1. Tectal
        Tectal
        And you made your account 1 day before I made my account! :D
        Aug 29, 2013
      2. Dat Critter
        Dat Critter
        acception! :D
        Aug 29, 2013
    9. Torrle
      Torrle
      omg! I love your new avatar! Was that from a dev screenshot, or something you made? (I've been a bit behind on my forum reading, so if it was posted, I missed it)
      1. Tectal
        Tectal
        I requested a wolf stag from Dragonith. I personally would not have the mind to sprite such something so detailed with so small a number of pixels.
        Aug 27, 2013
      2. Torrle
        Torrle
        So cool! :D
        Aug 31, 2013
    10. Tectal
      Tectal
      Drinking milk and recycling the carton.
      1. Sir ceil
        Sir ceil
        You monster.
        Sep 1, 2013
    11. hanuta
      hanuta
      congrats on winning this weeks pixel contest! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ it was so close! I look forward to seeing what topic your gonna pick next week though!
      1. Tectal
        Tectal
        Thank you very much! There was sooo much suspense :D! The whole thing made me consider atmosphere a lot more. Anyway, I hope I've chosen a good theme that everyone can work with.
        Aug 18, 2013
    12. Tectal
      Tectal
      I've finally "finished" my pixel art dinosaur! Who knew pixel art could give a weak minded individual such a headache?
    13. Lornami
      Lornami
      "What are you most looking forward to about this game."

I'm looking forward to the multiplayer, and the randomnessnessness of the game. Being able to explore and catalogue and be given an excuse to really get in depth with the environment seems like it's going to be pretty awesome!
      1. Tectal
        Tectal
        That was a great answer. Personally, I love the community aspects of the game. A lot of the time in other games, I always look to create something that can be thought of as interesting, rather than a small wooden cave house, by which I mean, something with background, imagination and detail.
        Aug 14, 2013
      2. Tectal
        Tectal
        At the same time, I love doing that sort of stuff with others who share the same interest and with whom I can converse and share opinions with.
        Aug 14, 2013
      3. Lornami
        Lornami
        Yeah, being able to play with people and a community is really something I like to deal with. (Looking at clans, or starting one.)

In terreria I remember spending time trying to make a star shrine, because falling stars were my favorite things. Imagining a building that has some background to it is always fun.
        Aug 14, 2013
    14. MEWMEW
      MEWMEW
      Hey, did you make your avatar? It's pretty good!
      1. Tectal
        Tectal
        Yeah, I've never done much drawing in the past, but two weeks since I heard about this game, I've been drawing everyday. My avatar is one of those things that I did as practice. Lacks a lot of detail, and the anatomy is off, but it's the best thing I've ever done :D!
        Jul 29, 2013
    15. Tectal
      Tectal
      Making tonnes of spheres for the fifth annual, Sphere-ah-palooza!
    16. Ἄνουβις
      Ἄνουβις
      Hey, you got a new badge !
      Good job, congratulations :D
      1. Tectal
        Tectal
        Thanks!
        Jul 29, 2013
      2. Ἄνουβις
        Ἄνουβις
        No problem :D
        Jul 29, 2013
    17. 1John5vs7
      1John5vs7
      Thank you for the follow. It is most groovy.
      1. Tectal
        Tectal
        No problem. I noticed you talk a lot about Hylotl (not many that I see do), so I thought I might follow you as I myself enjoy the hylotl.
        Jul 28, 2013
    18. GravityFlux
      GravityFlux
      Silvestre has nominated you for badge.
      Did you know?
      It the "Welcome To Goodburger" one
      1. Silvestre likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Tectal
        Tectal
        And Core / TvK. It's difficult to understand, as most of my posts are rather half-hearted in comparison to the colourful explosions people put up.
        Jul 28, 2013
      4. GravityFlux
        GravityFlux
        Well, I wouldnt know. Im just the messenger.
        Jul 28, 2013
      5. Silvestre
        Silvestre
        I think you deserve it, congrats!
        Jul 29, 2013
    19. Silvestre
      Silvestre
      Hey, let's talk about the soundtrack here not to fill that guys's thread with silly posts...
      I also haven't heard it all, but I'm close to finishing hearing it, Ultramarine also sounds pretty cool!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Silvestre
        Silvestre
        These guys really made a good job with the soundtracks. I've never actually listened to Terraria OST, since I just bought a Steam version and never had extra stuff, but I like the songs I've heard in the game so far.

I was also thinking that by hearing the soundtrack ahead of the game, maybe when we actually get to play, we'll have a familiar feeling with the songs, that will be cool as hell!
        Jul 24, 2013
      3. Tectal
        Tectal
        Though I quite like surprises with music. I'm going to try avoid listening to them all.
        Jul 24, 2013
      4. Silvestre
        Silvestre
        True, that can be spoiled a bit... but maybe there will be differences, and remixes, new songs added by the time everything is finished. I do like the nostalgic feeling with songs, hearing them beforehand... I guess both things can be incredible experiences.
        Jul 24, 2013
    20. Tectal
      Tectal
      Looking out for fun things to do!
  • About

About me: I have recently acquired a talent for picking up new hobbies. I now draw everyday which is great, in my opinion. I anxiously await new game releases, but I can wait. If you wish to talk about anything, I'm always interested. It's always nice to have a conversation.

Signature

Don't step on me!