Comments on Profile Post by DaviDeil

1. Sousuke Kuroda
    Sousuke Kuroda
    Ah thanks, I didn't get to see it due to being banned, but I'll check it out.
    Aug 4, 2013
  2. DaviDeil
    DaviDeil
    Hah, is that why I haven't seen you on in a while?

Banned for what?
    Aug 4, 2013
  3. Sousuke Kuroda
    Sousuke Kuroda
    "Generally being unexcellent." I asked them about it and they accused me of flame baiting and trolling. So they hit me with a one month ban without warning.
    Aug 4, 2013
  4. DaviDeil
    DaviDeil
    Hah wow

I haven't seen you troll I've just seen you be tremendously controversial, but that isn't flame-baiting. There's a lot of sensitivity around here.

I can't vouch for the post in question, but I've read a lot of your posts, so the datum has been collected.

I can't wait to start reading you debating all over the place again. It's fun seeing you post good arguments only to see it go right over people's heads.
    Aug 4, 2013
  5. Sousuke Kuroda
    Sousuke Kuroda
    Heheh, yeah I'm looking forward to getting back into it. I'll just have to avoid posts that look insulting I guess.

Its a shame they're starting to get into policing the forums as they are. While the new rules are ok some of them are a bit subjective. Such as "Being a jerk." for 1 point. But whatever, I'll just have to be more careful.
    Aug 4, 2013
  6. DaviDeil
    DaviDeil
    Yeah. Sometimes I post too soon. My personality is strong so I naturally come off as a "jerk," so I have to type a post then re-read it a few times to take out the "strong" areas, but balance to keep my point from dissolving. It's a PitA. :D

I like debating people who don't take it personally and just debate to rip apart an idea only to put it back together again, but more refined and more useful than before.
    Aug 4, 2013
  7. Sousuke Kuroda
    Sousuke Kuroda
    Yeah I know exactly what you mean. If you don't allow criticism of an idea it'll never be a good idea. Which is unfortunate because often on these forums people are SO nice to the point that they'll turn rabid on anyone who voices criticism. But thats life I guess.
    Aug 4, 2013
  8. SPARTEN1337 X13
    SPARTEN1337 X13
    I'm wacthing BOTH of you now...but seriously I sorry for being a jerk on the train page. and I WILL be wacthing you both...
    Aug 4, 2013
  9. Sousuke Kuroda
    Sousuke Kuroda
    Sure thing.
    Aug 4, 2013