Last Activity:
Aug 22, 2023
Birthday:
Sep 16, 1984 (Age: 39)
Home Page:
Running the Second World RP Forum.

Share This Page

DJFlare84

Spaceman Spiff, Male, 39, from The Moon.

Monster Hunter Generations! Where my brothers and sisters at!? Holla atcha boy! Apr 3, 2017

DJFlare84 was last seen:
Aug 22, 2023
    1. DJFlare84
      DJFlare84
      Monster Hunter Generations! Where my brothers and sisters at!? Holla atcha boy!
      1. Hidari likes this.
      2. Hidari
        Hidari
        There's a few hunters here.
        Apr 3, 2017
      3. DJFlare84
        DJFlare84
        Awesome
        Apr 4, 2017
    2. DJFlare84
      DJFlare84
      ... needs FIVE Rathalos Rubies! GAD-BLANGIT!!!
    3. DJFlare84
      DJFlare84
      needs a Rathalos Ruby. Gad-blangit...
    4. DJFlare84
      DJFlare84
      has overcome the Frenzy and become an APEX MONSTER.
    5. DJFlare84
      DJFlare84
      A Hylotl walks into a bar. The bar bends and sways around him like water because he is an untouchable paragon of beauty and wisdom.
    6. DJFlare84
    7. DJFlare84
      DJFlare84
      FRENZY VIRUS INCUBATION: 30%...
    8. DJFlare84
      DJFlare84
      A Hylotl walks into a bar. The bar bends and sways like water around him because the Hylotl is an untouchable paragon of beauty and wisdom.
    9. DJFlare84
      DJFlare84
      An untouchable paragon of wisdom and beauty.
    10. DJFlare84
    11. DJFlare84
    12. pyromancerLaurentius
      pyromancerLaurentius
      Like the new Sig, bro.
      1. DJFlare84
        DJFlare84
        Because you are Maestro, after all. Bl
        Jan 2, 2014
    13. DJFlare84
      DJFlare84
      I awaken from yet another thousand-year Hibernation. ... it's been a thousand years, right?
    14. DJFlare84
      DJFlare84
      Mighty No. 9... I think I'm gonna cry...
      1. F-ranko likes this.
    15. DJFlare84
      DJFlare84
      I have tricked a spammer into making a more valid post. Magnificent.
    16. DJFlare84
      DJFlare84
      We had an uncanny influx of people named Steve at one point. I recall this fondly.
      1. DJFlare84
        Jul 12, 2013
    17. DJFlare84
      DJFlare84
      Player Status: Tranquilized!
    18. DJFlare84
      DJFlare84
      Player Status: Poisoned!
    19. The Question
      The Question
      Rorshach Sucks Is Quote From Me- ACH I Just Swallowed My Gum. I Can't Remember Where The Quote Is From.
      1. DJFlare84
        DJFlare84
        Still an interesting article, yes?
        Jun 12, 2013
    20. MCMo
      MCMo
      For the sake of your sig, I MCMo claim that DJFlare84 is a magnificent bastard.
      1. DJFlare84
        DJFlare84
        *Cackle*
        Apr 19, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 16, 1984 (Age: 39)
    Home Page:
    http://fw32xx.boards.net/
    Running the Second World RP Forum.
    Occasionally, I bust out a phat rhyme or two...

Your name is Kain Masters.

... except, not really because your REAL last name is NOBODY'S BUSINESS.

But anyway...

You TYPE IN ORANGE because INDIGO IS TOO DARK, making it a little hard to read on these pitch-black forums, even though it is your FAVORITE COLOR. You have an Ego the size of THE STATE YOU LIVE IN (hint: it's one of the big ones), but you keep it in check with SOMEWHAT PARANOID CAUTION. You consider yourself logical minded and smarter than most (there's that ego again). You also happily admit to being a total douche-bag, because you like to PRANK FOOLS HARDCORE.

You have a firm belief in Kharma, that "what goes around comes around". Thus, you seek a balance in all things. You prank your friends at times for amusement, but you also try to be a really nice guy to everyone (potentially so they will DROP THEIR GUARDS for further pranking in the future).

You're a pretty tolerant guy, in that you tend to never really get mad about anything unless someone is truly PICKING A FIGHT WITH YOU. You've never faulted a friend for accidentally blurting something many others might find inconsiderate, and you've given people more chances than you're comfortable admitting, simply because they asked. You're kind of a SUCKER FOR APOLOGIES. Anyone willing to suck up their pride and apologize to you for something (even if it wasn't their fault) will tend to get another chance, even if they've had "another chance" about 7 times.

You tolerate a condition known as "Attention Deficit Hyper Disorder", which makes you impatient, twitchy, forgetful, and frequently inattentive... much to the chagrin of those around you. Because of this condition... of all the things you can tolerate, BOREDOM IS NOT ONE OF THEM. You are very easily bored and moreso easily frustrated by boredom (hence your pranking hobby). Because of this, you have a VIVID IMAGINATION, and as a consequence, you have a reputation of playing with things that are NOT TOYS as if they were (much to the chagrin of your parents throughout the entirety of your childhood).

You identify yourself on forums as a DARK, IMMORTAL GOD-LIKE CREATURE born of black hatred, crushing loneliness, and scientific mishap. Surprisingly, very few people have called you out or shown any semblance of disagreement with this. You consider this to be the result of being among people who either find you entertaining enough to let it slide, or are simply too level-headed to care how you perceive yourself and are kind enough to play along. Whichever it is, you will make sure that if you ever decide to bring about the end-of-days for any arbitrary reason, these people will SUFFER THE LEAST.

Signature

[​IMG]
    Crasberry loves you!
    I used to do some magnificent art...

÷